Free accessory by Ather: Body Guard

Cool bro mut 19 k I think amount is to much compare to the damages yes brakes and body both have got damaged bur still.:sweat_smile:

1 Like

It is. Whole bumper of a SUV would be replaced in lesser amount. After sales and servicing is a joke at Ather.

4 Likes

Out of the 10k Ather probably made a profit of 6k or 8k :expressionless: unlimited money glitch by Tarun!

6 Likes

That’s why go for old type steel bodyguards.

2 Likes

Won’t putting metal bodyguards add to stress members on the frame and the body increasing unaccounted deformation in case of accidents?

3 Likes

Been using it since 15 years on my activa. Nothing happening.

1 Like

I meant the old steel frame.

1 Like

Ideally it wouldn’t add significant stress during installation and it’s use, but during an accident( depending on the severity) it may damage the mounting/ fixing points slightly. From what I’ve heard from others, since the warranty would be void if we install such accessories it isn’t recommended by many. From what I’ve seen Ather bodyguard will protect scooter from maybe 50-70% of the minor scratches, like when scooters are parked close together, bumper to bumper traffic touch and other scratches occurring due to such minor incidents

4 Likes

damn! hope you’re fine!

see this is exactly the problem I mentioned, it doesn’t cover all the points on the bike which are prone to scratches. had the metal or similar body guard in place, the damage would be very less comparatively.

but aesthetics is highest priority.

3 Likes

The bodyguard has ability to reduce panel scratches by even 90%. I fell badly recently on to the left side by skidding and the body guard absorbed 99% scratches and I’m surprised that the scooter is fine as if it never fell.

Only 1% minor scratches happened on panel which are highly unnoticiable n so small. Considering it was a terrible fall.

That’s when I felt I did best thing by installing it, its totally worth it every penny!!

I’ll attach photos soon for reference.

4 Likes

Yeah Ather Bodyguard will save our Panels from Scratches and Not from Accidental Panel Breakages :palm_up_hand:

2 Likes

Does anyone else think this is quite thick and looks odd? There are PPF sheets that do the same job if not better that are super thin and you can’t even see it is on

2 Likes

Imo Ather Bodyguard is better and cheaper than PPF

Also PPF will help preventing Small Small Scratches But It will not help during Vehicle Fall

Bodyguard will help during minor Accidents too

1 Like