First Ather Service Camp Experience

Firstly,I was surprised knowing that Ather even does service camp but as soon as I knew there was one near by I paid a visit,wierdly didn’t get an invite unlike other Gen3 owners from same EC.

Upon enquiry it was held for Gen 2 owners over 4k-5k kms for all scooters sold from mumbai.It must be delight for hundreds of athers in Alibag for more than a year without making a 220km round trip.

I even requested to check a loose panel since delivery,turns out I have got a broken Motor vent cover (hopefully that gets replaced under warranty)

He even assisted me on maintenance and lot other info which didn’t get during delivery.Overall a good experience and hope camp happens regularly.

16 Likes

UPDATE : turns out vent cover wasnt broken,I even showed motor vent cover issue to vashi turbhe service center but the they said it cant be helped even after replacing.Today Khar service center held 2nd Service camp here where i showed it again and one technician finally fixed it easily.He fixed couple more scooters with same issue later,quite experienced staff in mumbai.

8 Likes

After sell service very bad , The showroom people are only focusing on selling the bike and not on the after service and customer satisfaction.

4 Likes

I feel that now my town has small Ather popup shop which only opens 3 times a week but no service center (there hundreds of athers here and nearest SC is 83kms or we have to wait 3 months for camp) and they setup camp just for 2 days which isnt sufficient for so many scooters so they ignore many time consuming issues.When asked showroom why cant they do basic service at popup there they said equiment is needed while at service camp they just show up with basic tools and still do most of the stuff.

2 Likes

Taufique 100 right your told you service par jo technician hai unko barabar training nahi diya hai.

1 Like

Sahi bolre boss.:+1:…magar Ather CEO OR FOUNDER jab Ather bike launch karne se pahele 8 saal tak test hi le rhe the tab unohne technician ko 3 saal ki training dena chahiye thi aaj Ather owner ko koi bhi problem nhi ati :pray:

1 Like

Wo abhi bhi test hi kar rahe hai cruse controller ka.