Find my Scooter option needs to be improved

Found Interesting and Curiously asking - Is it Coming fr?

2 Likes

You take 3yrs to bring this feature what was the most difficult part while making this featurešŸ˜‚ small Chinese EV company also gives this features and you are taking 3yrs to deliver the same feature im not able to understand why you need so much time because when you put rates of your vehicles rates are more than 1.50Lakh then why so much time in giving small features and whatā€™s the use of pro pack if we are getting small small features in 3yrs wait time. Although I love your product but service experience is what you have to work on and software updates.

5 Likes

The Feature they said is not yet here :sleepy:

1 Like

Iā€™m also waiting for the feature letā€™s hope for the best :smiling_face_with_tear:.

2 Likes

That too without indicator sound!

2 Likes

I am not telling, They will not give Update But Its taking So Much Time :pensive:

1 Like

The issue is Ather has to patent everything and give there own name to it by doing a minor change to a existing feature and patents take time to verify.Ather develops so many things but dont give it to people unless they attach a ā„¢ to it

Also OLA is their only competition when is comes to software so they have no worries as OLA fails at providing a good scooter due to fighting for lowest price

4 Likes

Thatā€™s the biggest thing that helps Ather. If ola was a safe scooter it would have affected Ather a lot more.

2 Likes

Its already there

2 Likes

Actually He requested that in October 2022, By the Time It wasnā€™t there

3 Likes

Location is not accurate

2 Likes

It will take a Moment to Update on App

2 Likes