Find My Ather 🚨 - Blink indicator lights

@tarun Hey guys, I was thinking it would be super cool if Ather would add a feature where our bikes could blink when parked. In my college, there are so many bikes parked in line, and it’s a real challenge to find mine. Especially at night, it gets even tough due to no visiblity without proper lighting. Imagine if we had a button on our phones to make our Ather blink for like 5 seconds or more – that would be awesome and save so much time trying to spot it in the dark! :star2:

They can Definitely add this feature in 6.0 Update, Ather sync time is high but they can manage it somehow it’s not very difficult feature to give.

What do you think guys Pls tell me and correct me if I’m Wrong🤗.

122 Likes

They could sell it as a Bluetooth LE Key Fob as an accessory as well.

4 Likes

The 450x Pro already has BLE built in. It was supposed to support proximity lights as part of a OTA update, however we’ve not seen that happen yet.

8 Likes

Even the least smart EV in the market Chetak has it.

2 Likes

I remember seeing it on the website as coming soon.

I assume it got dropped during the development.

3 Likes

This feature come with even local china bikes from long years back . But Ather still unable to Devlope till now

4 Likes

this was in devlopment a while ago even before stack 5,got dropped somehow.I will post the video if I found it

2 Likes

Ola can lock unlock and do everything using Bluetooth. They promised remote seat unlock using cloud and app in future update as well. Probably if Ather launches it only for pro pack with active connect plan users can use it in any case like Bluetooth based or using app and cloud

6 Likes

This feature is useful in parking lot.

2 Likes

Might be that very crazy features are in pipeline considering how fast things are coming vs 2020-2021 ish times.

2 Likes

भाई, बात तो एकदम सही है। एक अच्छा फीचर मिल जायेगा।

अगर अगले अपडेट में मिल जाए तो बहुत बढ़िया है।

2 Likes

Ha Bhai vote kardo a jayega feature

2 Likes

Guys they have added this blinking feature thanks to everyone for voting check this reel to see how it works.

Ather Blink Feature Video

3 Likes

Hence, setting this to close in a few days! Enjoy the ping!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.