Exploring the Serene Beauty: My Ride to Pelhar Lake on the Ather 450X

The joy of riding an electric scooter through picturesque landscapes is an experience like no other. Recently, I embarked on a thrilling adventure to Pelhar Lake, situated amidst the lush greenery of Maharashtra, India

So on a Sunday Morning With the sun shining brightly and a sense of anticipation in the air, I hopped onto my Ather 450X, fully charged and ready to conquer the road ahead. So I started my journey with 95% charge.

So by the time we reached Mumbai Ahemdabad highway , XTACY had 59 km of range on smart eco mode . Also we clicked some nice photos with my XTACY

Leaving behind the bustling city, I embarked on a journey into the heart of nature. The Ather 450X’s intuitive navigation system guided me effortlessly, ensuring I stayed on track while taking in the breathtaking scenery. As I rode through winding roads and charming villages, I relished the absence of engine noise and exhaust fumes, grateful for the eco-friendly choice I had made.

Upon reaching Pelhar Lake, I was greeted by a sight that truly took my breath away. Nestled amidst verdant hills, the tranquil lake shimmered under the clear blue sky. I parked my Ather 450X and took a moment to absorb the serene surroundings, feeling a profound connection with nature. The silence enveloping the lake allowed me to appreciate its beauty and reflect on the importance of preserving such pristine environments.

As the day neared its end, I reluctantly bid farewell to Pelhar Lake and mounted my Ather 450X for the return journey. with 42% charge . On the way home I charged at MIRA road , had some tea and snacks at a hotel.

My ride to Pelhar Lake on the Ather 450X was an unforgettable experience, seamlessly blending the thrill of riding with a deep appreciation for the natural world

9 Likes

Nicely written. TFS

1 Like