Exchange process

Hi Abhishek,

I am excited to know that 450x is up for the final payment. I have a question. I recently bought a Vespa for my wife a month ago and it is still on temporary registration. If I want to exchange it with 450x, will I get the best price, and what will be the procedure?

Thanks

4 Likes

Currently the exchange program is in partnership with CredR in Bengaluru. We’ll announce here if we’re able to offer it across different cities.

Hi I have recently bought ather 450 model on the month of August 2020 so can I exchange if so please provide details…

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather 450 marketplace

Waiting for the same, as announced during Open house, I hope we are couple of days away from that P2P platform announcement and any further details on health certificate and selling options.

5 Likes

Hello,

I have a Honda Activa. I remember we had an option to sell the existing bike and buy Ather. Is that option available for Ather X?

Thanks, Vamsee

1 Like

I think it’s available on rhe CredR app in bangalore.

3 Likes

@abhishekbalaji - do we know if i can exchange my current honda activa and pick-up 450X that i have booked on lease?

2 Likes

In Bangalore, yes

4 Likes

I spoke to them seems like they don’t take vehicles older than 2011

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather 450 Pre-owned Buy/Sell

Hello,

Is there any exchange offer currently going on…I would like to exchange my TVS Wego make (hopefully 2011 :slight_smile: ). Let me know or call on 9923560762 for any offers going on…

1 Like

There are no offers but the dealership may offer you an exchange service. It’s better to get in touch with them.

1 Like

Hi @abhishek.balaji

I have booked 450x at showroom, so during the exchange process can I claim the exchange vehicle’s NCB for new Ather 450x insurance purchase?

2 Likes

Which city did you buy the old 450 and where is the inspection going on? I am from Visakhapatnam, do you think the exchange can be done at any experience center?

1 Like