[Event] Online Open House: Battery and Charging

Brother it clearly shows google meet link under joining info.

Under “Where” it’s says ZOOM and the invite link will be sent to our email ID

1 Like

Correct it will be send to us and we have not received yet. As per @tanishqkhare screenshot Its not Zoom meet. It says Google meet with link present under joining info.

There is a Google Meet link which has already been sent via email. Also the email says a Zoom webinar link would be shared. Hence the confusion of joining with Google Meet or Zoom.

1 Like

Ohh there is a confusion as text is written but, Google link is shared to you. Lets wait we have entire day tomorrow

1 Like

Waiting for an update “soon”

1 Like

Will there be a recording posted for the benefit of those who can’t attend

It will be Zoom webinar folks. Sorry for the confusion, Google Meet link got added by default. Getting the calendar event fixed.

3 Likes

I see that you are now speaking the language of a true Atherian :laughing: :laughing:

3 Likes

Yes. That too without the Scooter.

1 Like

No link recieved till now :frowning:

2 Likes

Anyone get a link yet? :confused:

Yes. I got it. Did you guys register on the zoom form?

1 Like

Just the one on this thread

This one. Got the 1st email. Just no link.

1 Like

Hey y’all! I suppose that you have registered yourself in the typeform. Also, register yourself at the Zoom’s registration form and you’ll get the meeting link instantly. I am giving the link here to avoid confusion. https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Kqo33Rd8RlyhDqIiiZAWIQ

3 Likes

We’ll share a summary of the top questions asked and their responses, in the coming week.

5 Likes

Got the link via email. Only registered through the typeform. Had to register again too on the Zoom portal.

1 Like

yes you can sign thru google user and pass acc

@abhishek.balaji Link not working. Unable to join

I keep getting a 3000 error, unable to join in.