EPluto 7G

Can this video be Edited and audio-enhanced? most of the time there is a pause and cuts or either the volume gets too low

4 Likes

Enhancing this video might be difficult, instead, collect a few questions around battery and will get them answered by the team through a video?

8 Likes

Good Morning All, Im Little Late to this Thread.!!

Im Using PureEV Epluto7G Since 18Months till now Drove 32000kms on Petrol one 25000kms Took Ather450x Gen2 4months drove 7500kms

I have No major Issues in 7G Just Forkups (Coneset) issues , Shockers issues & Plastics Sound Because of my Trip

I Have did Electric Scooter journey from Hyderabad to Kanyakumari on PureEV Epluto7G of 4660kms in 26Days for my business Activities and to fulfill my travel Enthusiasm Did my own Research on EV’s From one month of my Journey with Scooter and Compared various factors with others in Market came to know about various issues which may arrive in Terms of Battery Management Issues, Vehicle over Dynamics, Vehicle Control Units and Electric Powertrain.

YT: Travelwithavinash

2 Likes

I intentionally Made my 7G Climb ooty ghats to test power of 1.5kw Hub motor of total 36 hairpins bends it climbed 8 and mcb got shorted.!!

At that day started from Masinagudi

Non on EV Is perfect.!!

My Ather Gen2 is giving 95 to 100kms in Ride mode at 45 to 50kmph

All thanks to my ride experience of 26days trip

where my friends are getting 80 to 85 on same speed just because of way i use throttle

Ather Heat management is Crazy.!!

Even Driving without Break at 70 to 75kmph for 50+kms also motor can go more Fan Kicks when temp rises

Aerodynamics also helps in cooling the fan.!!

4 Likes