Enable hotspot or e-sim please

Makes sense, their model would be like jio. Offer things cheap, disrupt the entire market, force everyone to switch, then slowly increase the price. Plus, they can cut costs with large scale manufacturing and sourcing of materials.

4 Likes

The top model is expected around 1.2-1.3lac,I personally am expecting 1.1-1.2lac let’s see what happens. I don’t think with that scale and disruption idea they would price it above 1.3lac.

1 Like

How did you connect to Wi Fi?

4 Likes

I am agree with you we don’t need this function we need only Wi-Fi feature i got many update on the scooter but all are same nothing to change on

Brother can you guide us how to use WiFi

There are some unsolved mysteries in this forum and one of them is this mystery.

The vehicle is being built on the android platform. So, one of the earlier versions (probably in 450), it was possible to unlock it following some steps (for servicing purposes) which was disabled eventually. While hardware is still available, as of now, it can’t be accessed.

6 Likes

Finallyyy the mystery got some light

To add, the developer options were available to unlock on the initial batch of 450x as an oversight and the first OTA locked it out. The settings might be available only during service, it seems.

3 Likes

How to unlock developer option

2 Likes

Press on VIN number 5 times and it would open if developer settings ia unlocked. Although since 10.2.2 update, it’s disabled for all scooters.

4 Likes

Not its not working

3 Likes

It won’t work now. They have removed it in all scooters, with OTA 10.2.2

6 Likes

Bad news how to back get old version

1 Like

We need a Wi-Fi connection or connect through hotspots even for updating software Over The Air in a place like mine where Jio network for data is quite poor. Most of the time, it’s down. However, I have an 850 plan of BSNL FTTH connection and through this connection via Wi-Fi, I could easily update the scooty software provided there is Wi-Fi connection option or hotspot connection option on the scooty. My scooty software since delivery is 11.0.0-202227. I strongly felt that my free pro subscription would get over without any update. The nearest Ather Space is in another state, 115kms away, about 1300m sea level down. The journey of coming back [having many up hill drives] from the Ather Space to my home would therefore consume about 150% battery [so, I need to charge about 50% above the full capacity].

5 Likes

You should repost this. Make your own thread under feature requests.

1 Like