Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

So many days gone & these guys are not revealing the on road price in Kerala… For me, Bangalore is near; just give the vehicle in Temporary registration. … after that i can manage the paper work in Kerala …

I guess, better to get from BLR then. The final price is known, it is closer, reg can be done online, etc.

I thought the same, I’m from Andhra Pradesh, I thought that I can buy the Ather at Chennai, get a TR, get it back to Andhra and register it, Fact is, you can’t register the ather in another state, Ather wouldn’t give you the vehicle unless you give them an address proof of Bangalore or wherever Ather is currently operating right now, They can’t give you a vehicle on other state’s address, I have already tried all this , and took me another 2 months extra to get the vehicle, I ended up by giving a Chennai’s address proof and brought the vehicle, We wouldn’t be facing this problem if Ather is listed in all the states in India Customer care would tell you that you can take the vehicle on TR , but that will not happen.

1 Like

Hey guys, wanted your opinion on the subscription plans. I like the new plans and I’m confused between service lite and service pro. My ODO is at 6800Km and I live about 14Km from IBC, but 5 Km from my college and if needed I can drop it off in the morning and take a bounce to college. The price difference is 1200 for a year and to make sense of that I’d have to send my scooter at least 4-5 times to make th cab/travel price the same as 1200 rupees. So what do you guys think I should do, and I’m sure there are more people in the same position

• Service Lite - Rs 2400 (no pick up and drop)
  • Service pro - Rs 3600 ( pick up and drop included)

0 voters

4 Likes

Please can someone enlighten me. As far as my understanding with series1 we will get service pro for one year with what ever payment mode we go, but in auto-vert lease page it is showing service light as bundle. I am confused & I don’t wish to point it as a mistake if I am not clear on the lease part.

1. Is it that we get service pro for one year and then for rest of the period service lite.

2. If point one is correct then it is not fair for those who go with lease because as a bundle we are paying for service lite even in 1st year then what benefit I am getting when others are getting pro for free. So 1st year instead of service lite provide connectivity service because we already get service pro as free the connectivity charges can be covered in lease for first year. No pain for any one

Clarified here. You’ll get Service Pro for the entire duration of the lease term.

3 Likes

I missed this post.

So It is like for general 450x lease orders it is service lite for 3years but for series1 orders it is service pro for three years at same price am I correct??

In that case it is understandable. Thank you for the input.

2 Likes

Hey @abhishek.balaji Could you please clarify if we are eligible to claim 80eeb deduction for interest on loan taken for purchasing ather 450x?

Ur eligible for tax exemption…

I’m eligible for Series 1, if I opt for grey color 450x instead, Then, do I get this 1 year free Service pro ?

If I purchase 450x on lease plan for 36 months, then will I be eligible for buyback scheme?

1 Like

For your first question.

1 Like

In Ahmedabad-Gujarat, on road price & ex-show room price difference is Rs.20,000/- Is there any other state having more difference?

1 Like

Actually i do nt understand this exshowroom price is 159000 in Bangalore … what is 6000 extra for … Can anyone help me … They asking to pay 165231

@abhishek.balaji can u help me

See the first picture u posted. it is exclusive of insurance and reg. The insurance is ₹5200 & reg ₹1100 so total ₹6300 extra.

Ex showroom is not equal to on road. On road rice Is ₹165231.

2 Likes

I think from today I was supposed to buy new ather plans but the website keeps on crashing

1 Like

Plans like this,

2 posts were split to a new topic: Local discussions

They forgot css it seems :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Do you notice that for 450x series 1 it shows service lite as default subscription!!!

1 Like

Hey @ranganathsb , we don’t have to pay anything. since we are eligible for series 1 , we’ll be getting 1 year free service.

1 Like