Discussions on pricing and subscriptions

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/documents-for-registration/5619/2?u=hemanth.anand

Please read the above posts and the FAQ category in general for answers to all your questions regarding documents and other purchase related topics.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X Virtual Open House

Is there is any financial plan to upgrade 450 to 450x?

No direct upgrade plans announced. But as mentioned in todays open house a P2P platform is under works and the details will be shared by 27th October

2 Likes

What is the price of 450x after subsidy in chennai inclusive of tax, insurance and all?

1 Like

The price in Chennai should be just shy of 1,70,000 Check this - Ather 450X Ex Showroom price in your city

2 Likes

Sorry, I could not attend the virtual meet on Saturday. Could some one post the latest details for all Ather One plans?

@abhishek.balaji is supposed to be collating everything and should share a post today.

4 Likes

The post is up! Hope you’ll find all your answers!

2 Likes

Have a few questions on the new subscription plans:-

1.Does Ather Service (Pro/Lite) no longer bundle Connect in it? 2. Also what happened to Ather 360,is it still available? 3. Are these the new plans for Ather 450 as well (even though we currently use 3G?)

1 Like

Not bundled anymore, you can pick a connect pack + a service pack, which would work out to roughly the same cost as the current plans, with a few additions in the service pack. Ather 360 is not available as of now. We’ve paused home charging reimbursements, and Ather Grid charging is anyway free till March 2021, so didn’t make sense any more.

Yes same plans will be applicable.

3 Likes

Can we expect a plan in future which includes both service pro and connect pro with some discounts on annual plans whole clubbed into one to make it even more affordable :grin:

2 Likes

Got it. But for Series 1 customers, Ather Service is a free bundle. Back when it was pre-ordered this meant connect + service. What does it mean as of today?

1 Like

It means just servicing, Service Pro to be specific. Connect has to be taken separately.

2 Likes

The annual plans are already discounted :smiley:

4 Likes

Hi @abhishek.balaji ,

Why is the interest rate so high for these models, for #faqs:Ather-450-vehicle it was only 6.99% by HFCL right. Can we get a loan from any other Bank or financial institutions, will you support in case any documentation required by them?

2 Likes

Yes you can. Quite a few owners in Bangalore and Chennai have used other Banks to avail loans. Ather will help with whatever documentation is required.

4 Likes

Before the announcement of the new plans also, at the time series 1 never came with connectivity free it was always only service free. Looks like they had this thought out for a while.

1 Like

Maybe I missed it, could anyone let me know if CE eligible customers will get ather service lite or pro for free during first year

I remember the CE Preorder included Ather Service for a year. Don’t remember if it was mentioned in emails or announced around the time of the reveal event. But I don’t think Connect and Service were decoupled back then.