Discussions on News and Updates

If u test ride the Okinawa scooters ?
If yes what’s the major difference Okinawa v/s Ather450

The difference in performance. 3.3kW motor in the ather vs 1kW motor in the Okinawa praise

1 Like

Max power 2500 watt Okinawa
Max power 5400 watt Ather 450

I had test drive in my home place ,
Near to my home there was inclined road in this the Okinawa iprise is failed it’s reached 3km speed while it’s max power (turbo)
In Okinawa having very good mileage and fast charging option
But it’s failed in power and customers service

1 Like

Saw this Electrowheelz breeze scooter yesterday in Mysore. Looks a lot like vespa. But fit and finish is very poor. The tyres are of very thin section to reduce traction and improve range.

it happens… :smiley:

1 Like

The man has a concern about the product, has tried various avenues to redress it and as a last measure he resorts to this gimmick to get some attention.

The CS response on the Facebook post did not show even the slightest measure of diplomacy. It sounded very defensive and almost like a ostrich-head-in-the-sand response.

3 Likes

And now The company has initiated defamatory action against the customer

Company should have checked with the customer before taking such action.
After all, the vehicle is like Chinese wine in British bottle…

1 Like

Mercedes “Enjoy Electric” campaign starring The Weeknd.

@Ather.Team,
Being an Ather Owner now, I for sure and many of us maybe would like to know and celebrate certain milestone that Ather and Ather 450 achieve in coming days. Eg.: No. of Ather 450s on road. Say, 50,000 could be one milestone.
So, unless you guys wanna keep such info ‘hush hush’ for now, please put some such data on forum for us to savour on…
I know you guys send out occasional newsletters with some statistics like total mile by Ather etc., sharing some acheivements on forum would be nice too!

3 Likes

We just started doing that!

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/october-in-numbers/4155

We’ll share the November stats shortly :slight_smile:

@samarthraj is asking for sales numbers and not ride stats. You are again sharing the same ride stats in reply to him.

I think between no official sales numbers and repeated delays in entering new cities, Ather seems to be still struggling with production issues. Sad thing is, there is not much improvement to the product based on forum feedback either. Issues like deflating tires, yellow screens, paint quality, loose panels and the list goes on.

Slow roll out is OK if they are concentrating on improving the product, but neither the roll out nor quality improvement is happening.

1 Like

Like he guessed, sales numbers are hush hush right now

Be assured, these issues are a very small percentage compared to the larger group of Ather Owners. The product is constantly evolving based on feedback, but we’ll make sure to make these more apparent going forward. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

It might have a 10kw motor!!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Nexon EV

OTA Update people!!
We can now select location by touching anywhere on the map!!!

5 Likes