Discussions on News and Updates

Apparently he has booked Ather too and awaiting delivery (not sure whether he got it already).

3 Likes

I am following… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Looks like distant relative of @Abhishek :smiley:

3 Likes

His brother already has one and he has booked one for himself

3 Likes

any update on this

i don’t see any news on this in internet

they had a performance review done by a few professional riders. and the bike is all bare bones in the video going around a go-kart track. No reviews by the riders yet. Full reveal at IBW 2019 (Dec 7th -9th) https://www.facebook.com/OrxaEnergies/videos/552949122106905/?t=0

Most excited about this reveal tomorrow.

2 Likes

I met a few UV employees in a fast food near their office. They seem to be excited for the launch. I introduced myself to them as an Ather Owner. But it looked like I am more excited than them for this launch. :joy: good pricing and quality can bag them a lot of orders.

3 Likes

nice

appears even these guys are using belt drive

hope it comes to market

2 Likes

Demand has been a thorn in the government’s side ever since it launched demand-side incentives under the Faster Adoption and Manufacturing of Electric Vehicles in India-I scheme (FAME-I). Under FAME-II, the government rejigged the subsidy structure and introduced import duties on core battery parts. The intention was to spur both the demand and supply of EVs. But it ended up subsidising only premium electric vehicles (like Ather’s scooters), say two industry experts The Ken spoke with.

The 3 variants and the features are super cool! I am super eager to go on a test ride! I have a feeling they will cost upwards of 2.5 L at least.

2 Likes

i have a feeling that it will be around 5

though i want that be priced low which i can afford

entire team is talking and presenting it like a flight

in all aspects

which i loved

so a new ‘flight’ is coming

1 Like

The diagnostics and telemetry information available to the user is so cool! Loved their app integration.

1 Like

Looks more like a cousin of the KTM RC390

Features look really nice:

• 25 KW max output
  • 450Nm of Torque
  • 0-60kmph in 3 secs
  • 0-100kmph in 7.5secs
  • 147kmph Top speed
  • Range 130-150kms
  • AC charger 80% in 3 hrs and 100% in 5 hours
  • DC fast charging 80% in 50 mins and 100% in 90 mins
  • Removable battery modules that can be charged using a 3 modules-in-one charging pod

This is 3 to 3.25 Lakhs OTR Bangalore. This is comparable to 250cc bikes and prices of those are 2-2.5 Lakhs OTR Bengaluru. So this is 1Lakh more than equivalent 250cc motorcycles!

5 Likes

3.2L :flushed:

1 Like

highlights

the F77 Lightning, F77 Shadow and F77 Laser – with prices ranging between Rs 3 lakh and Rs 3.25 lakh (on-road)

battery with a maximum capacity of 4.2kWh

dual-channel ABS

F77 will come with accessories like a portable fast charger, crash guards, panniers, and a different visor

kerb weight of 158kg, and has an accessible seat height of 800mm

deliveries are set to begin in the third quarter of 2020, with initial sales planned exclusively for Bengaluru.

1 Like

That’s good pricing. Not too high. But still not sure where it will fall. Probably between 390cc to 600cc ices.

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/381645/bst-hypertek-electric-motorcycle-terblanche/
This looks like a monster and even weighs like one too XD

1 Like

The battery compartment opening is something very cool. Check out the video in the below link.

3 Likes

A very interesting video , Highlights the extent of regeneration working on the Model 3 . nearly 1kwh of regenerated energy over a distance of 1 kilometer . Expressing some fascinating conclusion and massive differences between ICE and Electric solutions .

2 Likes