Discussions on News and Updates

Good Effort @santosh.rism:slightly_smiling_face:

The language of this person describes his image. The question asked by him in his comments I think he himself should answer first does he have ethics ? is he professional ?

I would respond to this guy in his language. so that he understands it better.

These kind of people will never be encouraged in the forum.

5 Likes

Thank You ather team for the prompt response.
Reply was awesome !!! Not sure he may ask interest for refund :yum:

4 Likes

Hey Guys,

We have communicated the delay in registrations due to the lack of clarity on FAME II implementation. This was also communicated to the customers whose payment window has been open and even to those who’ve made the payment in early April.

We are constantly trying to get clarity on it and start the registration process as quickly as possible. Our inventory to store built vehicles has already start to run out. In fact we have now started storing vehicles in our office parking lot

There’s now even a popup that is displayed on the payment window:

There’s not much we can do unless the clarity is received from the government. The last way out to get a vehicle at this point is to pay the full amount excluding the subsidy.

As for a newsletter every month, we do try to send them out. However, unless there are enough interesting updates, it becomes difficult to send one out.

11 Likes

Thats a lot of vehicles pending.

On a side note, pretty sure the design team is getting their back sides kicked for vetoing the center stand. Imagine how many more you could have stored if there was a center stand :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

Thanks Shreyas for sharing details with us.

posting again just to inform if any body is interested in helping Ather with their initiatives please click on link and choose.

1 Like

Yup!! Seen that on Sunday

2 Likes

Like the fact that they are covered while parked. Cars that we pay a bomb for are parked in open lots collecting dust!

5 Likes

Hi Shreyas,

Thanks for the details. What will be the probability that Ather vehicles fall under FAME 2 based on the current details know
n?.Will Ather consider repayment of subsidy if the vehicle falls under subsidy ,if we purchase it with full amount as last option?.

Same question here @Shreyas @tarun
If by any chance can we have a provision for subsidy refund after clarity on the same if at all we make a full payment as of now to get the vehicle delivered as scheduled as mentioned earlier by @suresshchand as many of us are eagerly waiting to get our hands on the ATHER 450 at the earliest…! TIA
RGT

1 Like

You are talking about a govt scheme. Good luck getting any refund from any govt dept.

5 Likes

Or else… Get as vehicle delivered now with BLANK REGISTRATION NUMBER PLATE
We will write “FOR REGISTRATION” on it… atleast allow us to enjoy riding. and once it gt cleared from govt we will write NUMBER on it. :wink:

3 Likes

Hi Shreyas

Thanks for the reply. Appreciate the change in dashboard and payment page. This helps.

I hope this popup and the banner is done in last 1 week. One week back I did not see this.

Actually, I was waiting for my salary to pay. I was planning to pay on March 31. Because of my bank technical problem I could not do it on Mar 31. Then, I had called Ather couple of times on April 1st week about FAME subsidy. I was asked to hold on until April 10 and not to make payment. So I did not pay. Even yesterday when I had called again, I was asked to wait. So, I have no issues because I did not pay. Had I not called, I too would have paid on April 1/2

But, people who did not call Ather or who were not active forums, if they had their payment window open, they would have paid as there was no email or phone or update on the dashboard. So, I felt this “Hold-On if you want Subsidy” communication should have gone to all the customers who had their payment window open. This could have given choice and they know what they are doing.

2 Likes

U r right… As me too called on April 2nd regarding payment clarification Nd made payment done on same day… But never ever in conservation with ather executive mentioned about fame2 or HOLD payment :face_with_raised_eyebrow::relieved:

I have already paid and the lease started on 3rd April, now with the delay in delivery, not sure if the lease end date will be pulled to compensate as well. need some clarity here…

2 Likes

Lease will start from the date of delivery of your vehicle.

temp is just about 30 degrees Centigrade.
what are the chances of this due to temp? And what could be other causes?

@Ather.Team while we trust, if there are any precautionary measures - its time to suggest the same!. We never want to see this happen for Ather for anyone.

1 Like

I don’t think it is a Tesla.

1 Like