Discussions on News and Updates

4 Likes

@Abhishek … You are the highlight of the video in the above link. Kudos !!!

Checkout the video from 6 min 10 secs.

5 Likes

This can be future of batteries.

1 Like

very well deserved, earned @Abhishek

nice to hear Ather team is aware and liked it
:blush:

1 Like

just saw

hey @Ather.Team

can i please request you to check if this can be postponed to last week of April

as I’ll be on a trip, we have elections coming so I’ll go to home town to vote

i don’t want to miss meeting all these wonderful people on forum

Ak

2 Likes

Ather’s scooters fit the bill just fine, so nothing to worry about for prospective Ather owners.

2 Likes

interesting Idea, Can work

1 Like

Hi Abhishek,
While I am glad you are going back home to vote, it is sad that you wont be there for this time! In fact, I am hoping this is the start of many such meetups for Ather , so hopefully we will see at such an event soon! We are a little reluctant to postpone this first event, since we would have to postpone it by 2 weeks (avoiding the election weekend all together).

So, tell you what, we will do this again and hopefully we will meet again at that time.
Thanks again and Keep riding!
Gandharv

3 Likes

Got this advertisement in Gmail App.
@ather_rajs.in will soon get compitition…

1 Like

Cn? Looks like you’ve seen some Chinese websites :smiley:

1 Like

Maybe… I just saw this advertisement!!

1 Like

wow that was quick, did they not just announce the company’s name two weeks ago? And they are planning to launch in June! Guess everyone is just rushing to grab the biggest market share, considering how rapidly Ather’s popularity is growing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Heard this before… Tork also created such a buzz in 2016… they do this just to check “enthusiasm” and “market potential”.

2 Likes
1 Like

AtherTeam,

It was exellent organisation of Owners meet and a beautiful presentation by Ather team especially. Next time when you are giving owner a chance to speak please maintain cut off time. One guy spoke a very long time. Sharing experience is good but banging with unwanted stories is not good. That too during lunch hours. You should also take care of proper timings. I myself have some health issues and struggled a lot with a very long meeting. Please do not publish you are going to serve lunch where as you have served only snacks. Set proper expectation to the people on all aspects. Though the event was organised the content is not organized. You have to do your home work on time lines and sharing.

6 Likes

sorry buddy am that boring guy who troubled you

even Atherteam wasn’t aware if i will make it… so there is no pre-plan for my boring speech

next time if there is any chance i shall organise myself better (this is the first time)

cheers

4 Likes