Discussions on News and Updates

U nailed it.

1 Like

That is the EV motorcycle which looks like the next promising product. Although I would wait to hear about Ather’s motorycle prototype first. They seem to be the only one in the EV two wheeler industry to get a quality product in the market and definitely have a lot of learning at hand because of it, as people would like to call it the “first mover advantage”. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I couldn’t wait so one day i visited their office which is very close to Ather space

but security neither allow me in nor talk to someone from the office

but guess what i saw Ather450 in their garage below

may be it is their employees…

8 Likes

Or they are using it. To take some ideas out of it and put it in their bikes :joy:

4 Likes

[quote=“Abhishek, post:130, topic:311”]
but security neither allow me in nor talk to someone from the office
[/quote] Domlur?? That’s strange.

Its again by two guys from BMS college, Bangalore!

4 Likes

@Ather.Team @tarun You can actually lookout for space in devanahalli SEZ or Hardware technology park area… It is newly built KIADB region with wide roads for industrial purpose. I saw companies like Shell operating there… Also it is almost 25km to 30km away from Whitefield. Will be close to your existing manufacturing plant… Just take a ride to this place and you will get an idea of huge space available…

4 Likes

Hi @Shreyas,

From above post I was not requesting for any Ather grid…
I was just sharing info on your manufacturing space expansion requirements… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi , In case Ather is looking for a rental space near Anekal Chandapura road, near alliance university which is 33000 sqft readily built. you can contact me at this number 9845429300 .

1 Like

Hi, I am looping @Ather.Team and @tarun and @Shreyas.

Guys this info may be useful for you…

2 Likes

A retrofit electric Activa

2 Likes

2 Likes
3 Likes
4 Likes

@Abhishek … You are the highlight of the video in the above link. Kudos !!!

Checkout the video from 6 min 10 secs.

5 Likes

This can be future of batteries.

1 Like

very well deserved, earned @Abhishek

nice to hear Ather team is aware and liked it
:blush:

1 Like

just saw

hey @Ather.Team

can i please request you to check if this can be postponed to last week of April

as I’ll be on a trip, we have elections coming so I’ll go to home town to vote

i don’t want to miss meeting all these wonderful people on forum

Ak

2 Likes

Ather’s scooters fit the bill just fine, so nothing to worry about for prospective Ather owners.

2 Likes