Discussions on News and Updates

Unable to read full article

@nit1995, please share your ET Prime username and password :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

just joking…

1 Like

Check this out https://m.indianautosblog.com/exclusive-ather-450x-spied-launch-p319500

2 Likes

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: TVS E-scooter

Good News,

Atleast Hero is considering 120KM range:)

1 Like
1 Like
7 Likes

Curbing costs to bring intelligent mobility to everyday life

THIS ARTICLE IS ABOUT 450 , I AGREE TO ALL POINT ATHER FOUNDERS TALK ABOUT IT Ather Energy has seen rising demand from people across all walks of life, not just the tech-savvy niche it initially expected. The topline Ather scooter costs roughly US$1,800, a big outlay in a country with per capita income at purchasing power parity of about US$7,760. Yet consumers are grasping how benefits such as structured electricity plans, predictive maintenance, and route optimization eventually save them money.

“Word of mouth is spreading, with people realizing more and more how ownership costs are down, and experiences are a lot better,” says Swapnil.

Meanwhile, data insights that Ather Energy gains from BigQuery deliver cost savings to the company itself, which can be passed onto the consumer: “We can make a small tweak into some of the firmware and fix issues with no cost impact on the customer as well as for us,” says Swapnil.

2 Likes
1 Like

one question in my school hindi revision exam to create awareness to adopt EV among students.

15 Likes

Great to see this!:zap: EV awareness is essential especially in our country.

You sir deserve a standing ovation!!

3 Likes

Legendary

Seems like a pretty good competition to revolt rv400!!

Why not for Ather 450x… :thinking:

Vespa Electrica

But they’ve copied Chetak!
This is a sad day for italian design!
:grin:

Jokes apart, the 100kms range and 70kmph top speed will suit perfectly for city conditions. If they price it anywhere below 1.5 lakhs it’ll be a hit. But vespa being vespa, I’d be surprised if it’ll be anything less than 2 lakhs if and when they launch.

4 Likes

Just checked the cost of vespa elettrica, it’s 7000 dollars(5L rupees)?! How are they ever going to bring the cost down to 1.5L?

1 Like