Discussions on News and Updates

Company should have checked with the customer before taking such action.
After all, the vehicle is like Chinese wine in British bottle…

1 Like

Mercedes “Enjoy Electric” campaign starring The Weeknd.

@Ather.Team,
Being an Ather Owner now, I for sure and many of us maybe would like to know and celebrate certain milestone that Ather and Ather 450 achieve in coming days. Eg.: No. of Ather 450s on road. Say, 50,000 could be one milestone.
So, unless you guys wanna keep such info ‘hush hush’ for now, please put some such data on forum for us to savour on…
I know you guys send out occasional newsletters with some statistics like total mile by Ather etc., sharing some acheivements on forum would be nice too!

3 Likes

We just started doing that!

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/october-in-numbers/4155

We’ll share the November stats shortly :slight_smile:

@samarthraj is asking for sales numbers and not ride stats. You are again sharing the same ride stats in reply to him.

I think between no official sales numbers and repeated delays in entering new cities, Ather seems to be still struggling with production issues. Sad thing is, there is not much improvement to the product based on forum feedback either. Issues like deflating tires, yellow screens, paint quality, loose panels and the list goes on.

Slow roll out is OK if they are concentrating on improving the product, but neither the roll out nor quality improvement is happening.

1 Like

Like he guessed, sales numbers are hush hush right now

Be assured, these issues are a very small percentage compared to the larger group of Ather Owners. The product is constantly evolving based on feedback, but we’ll make sure to make these more apparent going forward. :slight_smile:

5 Likes
3 Likes

It might have a 10kw motor!!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Nexon EV

OTA Update people!!
We can now select location by touching anywhere on the map!!!

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: OTA 4.1.0x

Hybrid electric motorbike… Mixture of lithium - Ion + ultra capacitors…

Best suitable for city rides…

this is doable
this will reduce stress on battery, also increase range

more info on this at commercial scale

i have a strong feeling, this will be part of their next development from Tesla very soon

hope it happens really quick

1 Like

I think Tesla is already using this technology in the Roadster…

if we can use ultra capacitors in the space where Ather has take out on board charger. to increase range of scooter and connect regen to this instead of battery…

Just a Idea flashed in my mind…:wink:

2 Likes

there are too many things already for Ather to work on

don’t even think that Ather will consider

btw
i guess u r at work
aren’t u

1 Like

yeah its Christmas Eve so Ideas popping up… :smile:

https://srivarumotors.com/prana/

can’t believe

1 Like