Discussions on News and Updates

https://www.rideapart.com/articles/381645/bst-hypertek-electric-motorcycle-terblanche/
This looks like a monster and even weighs like one too XD

1 Like

The battery compartment opening is something very cool. Check out the video in the below link.

3 Likes

A very interesting video , Highlights the extent of regeneration working on the Model 3 . nearly 1kwh of regenerated energy over a distance of 1 kilometer . Expressing some fascinating conclusion and massive differences between ICE and Electric solutions .

2 Likes

Has DC fast charge but no active cooling?
RIP

Read this probably around 20 days back. Interesting read. They say that it would take around a decade to implement the technology :cry:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Deliveries: Bengaluru

2 Likes

nds lio

2 Likes

also the other day i had a chat with a guy who build an ev and testing it

what’s interesting is, they have 2kW hub motor and squeezed disk brake on rear wheel

i did a quick test ride and to my surprise it is quicker than 450 to 40kmph as there is no power limit during launch

another interesting fact is, it has 6kW battery :+1:

it is a mule at the moment
but I’ll meet him some other time to check out vehicle in detail

10 Likes

It should easily achieve 150Km mark with that motor and battery

1 Like

https://www.rushlane.com/royal-enfield-electric-motorcycle-launch-12344219.html

Royal Enfield electric motorcycle planned for launch – CEO confirms

This is the first time Royal Enfield has confirmed the development of an electric motorcycle. Launch is expected in the coming years

1 Like

How likely are we to adopt Aluminium - Air batteries? Will @Ather.Team be working on this technology?

This should help solve the demand-supply issue to a great extent!

8 Likes

Its MoU for now. MoU to land allotment to plant development, construction, trial runs and then finally full fledged production. That’s optimistically 8 months to an year away.
But this definitely is great news and congratulate @Ather.Team for finally getting some headway in setting up their plant.

Sad part is that the plant is out of Karnataka…

1 Like

True. It’ll be an year at best.
Not want to talk about Politics here, but the truth is that Karnataka doesn’t have suitable conditions or policies for a large and new automotive manufacturing plant.

3 Likes

Yella ide saar! Decision making is going slow due to by-elections. Unless Government settles down, things will continue to be slow. Mysuru, Nanjangudu, Belagavi, Hubballi-Dharwad, yella kade bekadashtu jaaga matte jana idare. Adare begane ondu teeramanakke bandu hosa kaarkhaane galanna kattalikke eega swalpa kashta ide, ashte…

6 Likes

Samarthraj. I wanted to talk to you. I am a mysurean who has pre-booked an Ather. I got your reference from Ather twitter handle. I don’t see an option to directly chat with you in this. My mobile number is 9731833991. Can you please whatsapp me so that we can continue our conversation.

Can you all please vote and share…

Ather 450 - https://www.news18.com/tech-auto-awards/list-of-nominees/

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Hazard lights

Revolt and Okinawa are leading by a huge margin… I wonder how the former gained so much traction.