Discussion on moderation and flags

@abhishek.balaji @tarun can we look at policies again as it’s so embarrassing seeing many posts being flagged. Can we try to have some neutral approach policies please.

PS not saying that moderators are doing thru job wrong but experience here in forum is going down drastically.

1 Like

Doesn’t give you liberty to abuse anyone.

The Same Arnab, Do not Assume and Blame Others Take Care :+1:

Can you frame your messages in well manner or stop commenting here. Use your words wisely.

Thank You Sir

Even After I ignore Your Profile, You are the One who talk about myself a lot. So Confirm Yourself Whose Jobless and Did I ask you for a Job or Relying on you for my Living

Whats all this @abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati @moderators

(post deleted by author)

@raghav.srinivasan now we have to do something. This guy is harassing now, finding people on the forum then finding their social media accounts and abusing them there, just because he can doesn’t mean he should. if people are going to behave this kind. then it’s better to stay off this platform and use other stricter platforms like Team-BHP

4 Likes

+1

Contacted me on telegram. I deleted all the garbage without reading/listening to them.

lol, didn’t knew people this immature existed in this forum also. These acts are to the likes done by 9 year old keyboard warrior gamers who don’t have anything good to do. Best thing to do is ignore.

Awesome Guys, You guys Formed a Team and Doing Personal Attacks

Now Blaming Me :face_exhaling:

Awesome, Well Well :100:

Just fyi , no one has made a team. If so many people are talking against you, you might be doing something wrong, maybe :v:t3:

5 Likes

Let’s not debate as we are going off the topic as by Ather Arun and Arnab you both guys not gonna get anything by fighting let’s keep chat friendly as possible as we are here to help each other pls keep in mind.

2 Likes

I am not going “off topic” here. The discussion is on topic.

Please check the topic name here.

1 Like

Gentlemen. Take a break, go for a long ride and comeback.

This constant back forth about he said - she said is counter productive.

3 Likes

Alright as you say bro my bad :sweat_smile:. Mentioned two names there but whatever no issues.

Damn this is messed up. No wonder the activity on the forums is going down. Sad to see this happening.

@moderators pls consider this

Mods, while you’re at it, pls fix the permissions issue as well. As a 450+ owner, I’m blocked from seeing a lot of 450x specific post and I don’t have the permissions to reply to any Feature Request topics. Please fix that

See, My Posts also Getting Flagged Compared with Early Time

I am not Blaming anyone but You guys without Any Prrof Blaming me doesnt make sense

And I am not gonna Reply Any of You Peoples Posts

Also I made you peoples Profile Ignored

So Whatever You wanna Talk , Happily Talk :hugs::+1:

Roger that !! I am not gonna Reply anyone of the Posts that is about me or Talking Bad

I am gonna Ignore Negative Vibes :100:

Good Night :zap:

@abhishek.balaji @smridhi.kalati @moderators

Just Editing this, Enough??

Whats this ??

These People making me Bad saying, I flag posts :thinking:

I read Community Guidelines and No TCs about Flagging

Also Even If I Flag, Community Mods will decide it to Delete, Edit or Not

But Making Personal Attack is Just Fine?? :unamused::neutral_face:

@raghav.srinivasan

I actually feel bad for some people. The time and energy they waste here can easily be utilised for something productive.

Constructive criticism is what we all need. There should be discussions about the good and the bad.

There should be comparison with other ev’s. But this one person seems to hate anything said against Ather. He keeps on flagging posts. If you don’t agree with something you can ignore it.

We all love our Ather but that doesn’t mean i wouldnt tell them what could have been better and what’s wrong.

It not necessary that if you’re not facing any issue, other people might not be facing it too.

4 Likes