Discussion on moderation and flags

I hope someone will figure out a way around these controller firmware, or I might do it myself in the future.

(post deleted by author)

1 Like

posts of users are getting flagged again for unnecessary reasons. these discussions we make are ignored by all level 4 and above. what is the use then?

7 Likes

True. Last week someone commented on 450 Apex topic saying ā€œdonā€™t buy 450 apex now, instead wait for 6 months, company will reduce the priceā€. I replied to that with Akshay Kumarā€™s dialogue ā€œzor zor se log ko scheme batadheā€.

Guess what, Tarun gave a :heart: Emoticon reaction. In sometime, my comment was flagged :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Simple things like this are getting flagged even when it was on topic.

1 Like

I think your post got flagged as people who are fanboys of Ather got pinched on their nose. but seriously, I think it got flagged because on forum rules itā€™s mentioned to use English as a language of communication.

Hope we can discuss this here then

Like why ? Itā€™s related to our ongoing topic

Exactly, itā€™s like ā€œThe respected modā€ woke up and decided to nuke all the convo without going through properly.

He said Ather has some terms and conditions which stops it from giving regen, we were asking him what it is.

Instead of warning him , The respected mod decided to nuke our conversationā€¦

Mods donā€™t usually flag the post, but they do review it. as far as flagging the post goes, I strongly urge @abhishek.balaji and @smridhi.kalati to make only level 3 and above.

3 Likes

So itā€™s like any one can flag that and the mods decide to remove it or completely nuke the convo

Commonly yes, but if they change the settings to say member level and above or Regular level and above these flagging the post can be reduced drastically to a certain level of understanding.

2 Likes

Nah in this case it was sou moto action by modsā€¦

(post deleted by author)

Maybe Its due to Language :thinking:

Here Prime Language is English I think

Even When I made something on my Language, Nothing Offence still got Deleted

Someone has no work and just flagging all the posts unnecessarily

why would a mod have a personal issue with any forum member? AFAIK @raghav.srinivasan just wants everyone to stick with forum rules thatā€™s it. but these days interaction from the users is less and complaints are more.

6 Likes

Itā€™s not personal issue.

Here is the timeline -

A users makes random claim.

We ask him provide proof

The user tags Tarun to reply.

We ask him please answer our question instead of tagging tarun.

We all get flagged, but the user and his claims remains intact.

2 Likes

I suggest to be a bigger man and let it go. His claims are not that factual. But I still wonder if those flags were completely unnecessary. The discussion was sticking to the topic. Few posts of just photo replies should be acceptable as now most apps like Instagram are too accepting photos or gifs in reply. Hope Forum 2.0 can adhere to some major changes.

5 Likes

Stop flagging the posts @chef.arun7 you are not worth my time. Unless I am brainless and fallen off the tree. You can try and be a mature person. Or be a person who irritates others just to be shown.

3 Likes