Discussion on Accessories

Pretty expensive :confused: was looking for around 1000-2000 range.

1 Like

Check this:

1 Like

@tarun my order ID is 6321. If I buy this scooter I can’t even take my mom in this scooty… she can sit in only one sided position but I realised now there is no footrest in ather…

I have pre-booked 5 months back to ride wonderful EV but I realised this now… I would love to have a accessory, I can wait few more months if you assure me a accessory or I would prefer to cancel my order right away… please help me through…

I love EV’s for sure but not more than my mom

6 Likes

Thanks @sathyakumar.ece for the awesome keychain (which I took from him 4 months back)…!

A custom made helmet for My Ather 450
with Ather name & logo and the 450 badging…!
My first ever helmet (that I took almost 7 yrs back) got a make over just for the Ather 450 which is coming soon to our home! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Eagerly both of them (keychain & helmet) along with me and the Ather Grid at home are all waiting for the Ather 450 to arrive home on 7th June 2019…!
Can’t wait to take the delivery of the Most High Tech Scooter Ever on Indian roads aka the Ather450
\RGT/

13 Likes

Enjoy your ride… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Footrest is there in this EV. But guess its not comfortable for those who sit one side. I raised this question in this forum. You better take your mom test drive if she’s comfortable then u can decide to book or cancel. And no accessories will be available from thm until thr production stables.

9 Likes

White with Green texts would match better… Anyway, looks good

4 Likes

That’s true but I want it to look Awesome and also look minimal without much colours!
Moreover it suits the colour theme of the scooter which is black with white majorly!
Anyways thanks for your opinion!
And I’ve named my Ather as Street Hawk based on the very famous television series of 1980’s with same name, which had a bike with advanced features for its time!
And the helmet suits the entire Street Hawk theme!! :sunglasses:
RGT

4 Likes

I am planning to order a custom helmet made by Royal Enfield for my Nimbus:

https://store.royalenfield.com/apps/customize/helmet/

3 Likes

I am planning to buy below helmet. Does it suit for Ather 450 ?

4 Likes

hey @dr.rakshithgt

Great name I used to see this did not miss single episode.

Street-Hawk

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

6 Likes

I’ve got the exact same helmet in white, I can vouch for the long term comfortability :clap:

2 Likes

yes, I got the SBA-1 Free Live white and green. It is great. Go for it.
https://www.amazon.in/gp/product/B01LZ7CWR2/ (appears unavailable now).

1 Like

Even @tarun has shared my customised helmet pics on his Twitter handle! Nice to see that he patiently reads our posts! And yes pls introduce official accesories for the Ather450…! I’m quite sure every one would be interested in a Ather branded accesory for their 450…!
RGT

14 Likes

Hi proud owners… Any suggestion for ather 450 vehicle cover… as it’s very hard to keep childrens away… they always very much curious doing something or other thing with vehicle. :smile::smile:

1 Like
3 Likes

Is there any footmat which can be bought to fit Ather?

1 Like

This should help

5 Likes

Finally done with helmet :green_heart:

27 Likes

Which helmet model you chose? It looks good

3 Likes