Discussion on Accessories

To be honest, a DUMB thing which I could have figured myself, the guy at HTRZ mods just flipped the whole tail tidy, fixed it on the much stronger holes, with better screws and fixed my number plate. I shall show you incase we meetup :grin::grin:… but all in all, those of you who want to go ahead with the tail tidy, can definitely go ahead, it fits perfectly :ok_hand:t3:

2 Likes

I got Green ProTaper grips and couldn’t figure out how to fit them. Every garage I went to said they had to cut out the stock ones - which I obviously refused! They are now in my daughters toy box!

3 Likes

I too have them fixed, but not by cut open, Just pull the original grips and push in the pro tapper ones, It involves brutal force to do so

Has anyone used this “motojack”? Will it work with 450x? Looks compact. Got cheaper alt in Flipkart.

Yes, The original have to be removed. I kinda feel sad not having the original ones, but screw it, One life ! :joy:

But trust me, Ather should sell their grips as an accessory instead of the whole throttle unit. I would definitely reinstall the Ather ones if I get bored of the protaper !

I was ok for them to cut it, since the force required to remove the original ones is tremendous. I fear that would damage any throttle. :frowning_face:

Let me know if you ever want to sell them! :smile:

2 Likes

No it didn’t work for me. The problem lies in the fact that these are made for motorbikes. Motorbikes have bigger wheels and the difference in diameter makea it difficult (impossible) to use this.

This one is better IMO :point_down:t3:

5 Likes

Do we get a smart helmet during Ather 450x delivery, can any one confirm

1 Like

Smart helmet is an additional (paid helmet with Bluetooth connectivity) accessory that is still under development. It is not out for purchase. In some locations as per the state govt. rule, ather provides a regular helmet. Smart helmet will be made available as and when is it out for production.

2 Likes

I have been riding the 450X since 3months. I did not like the design of the mirrors, as i am unable to see through these. Is there a way to change the mirrors to some thing better. or there can be an design change.

1 Like

You can use blind spot mirrors to make this better.

Here’s something fellow moderator @raghav.srinivasan shared earlier , that might help.

2 Likes

Just spotted a modified ev ( Benlng Kriti) I guess EVs open up more options. Normally in an ICE scooter you’d retain the rear wheel which has the direct drive side mounted engine. But in a hub motor you could do a lot of things. Sorry for the image quality. But this guy seems to have taken the rear wheel off which normally has a hub motor and made it into a 3 wheeled scooter(2 rear) I’m not sure how he’s actually done it. Since it’s a single hub drive. Anybody have any idea how he’s done this ? This is how the scoot r normally looks images And it’s a low speed scooter with a 250W motor

1 Like

Hello guys. I am from Mumbai and i wished to buy an Ather logo Keychain. Does any body have any source ? I will obviously pay for shipping too if theres a source away from Mumbai

Hi. Can anyone help me find the post about the 3D printed glove pocket? I’m not able to find it at all. Tried multiple searches. TIA

Hi. Check out orbiz. Just google the word, you’ll find their site. They do custom keychains. You just have to send them the logo!

2 Likes

I know my friend got a 3D printer, if you’re from Chennai we can try out printing one.

2 Likes

Unfortunately I’m from Bangalore. I’ll hit up you if I don’t find anything locally. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

both needs lot of improvements it doesnt match i felt

kindly share the detailed image sir

Any ETAs on Smart Helmet / TPMS as well other app support for rider aide from the scooter dashboard?

1 Like

Hi!! Can you pls share the cost for the PPF?

2 Likes

Under 3000INR in Chennai basic quality.

1 Like