Discussion on Accessories

I think quite a few users have tried this. Try searching for “ceramic” here. Here’s one to start:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/ownership-experience/303/894

3 Likes

Yes it fits the boot perfectly but you will not be able to close the seat completely and lock it up.

1 Like

Same issue with origine helmets :persevere:

Its is possible on plastic panels , multiple Ather owners have got it done , sharing the video link of Ceramic Coating on the Ather 450 . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnuNknESCXs

1 Like

How much does it normally cost?? I am getting very high quotes ranging from 7500 to 12000.
Which brand of coating is good in finish and durability??

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Keychains

Hey Raghav,

How much did you pay for PPF? How much time did it take?
In Mysore they are asking around 10-12k for my Ather

1 Like

PPF was around 7000 or so. I was not a great fan of the quality of finish especially at the sharp corners, but the film stood the test when a lorry bumper grazed my right rear panel.

Oh, and it yellowed!. Not really bothered but kinda shows that cheaper is not always better!:grinning:

3 Likes

Just 7000?? That’s reasonable. 3M guys in Mysore are giving an estimate of 10-12k.
I am confident about the film as I have done quite a bit of online survey of its performance. I was bit apprehensive about the price.
Anyways… thanks for the info… Got to speak to 3M guys here.

@samarthraj 3M PPF is known for yellowing…more visible on white vehicle. @akhi.holla and @jmukeshnahar have got it done. I’d suggest you wait for sometime and get thier feedback before getting it done.
@Abishek has Xpel and I have Hexis.
Xpel Ultimate and Hexis carpro300 are much better when it comes to not getting yellow and resistance to stone hits. 3M is however More glossy

2 Likes

Hi All,

Yes the yellowness is visible it has been more than 6 months, and it is visible that’s the flip side. But the good thing is that it protects your paint while you park the bike it is better than getting it painted every time there is a scratch.

1 Like

@samarthraj its been only 20 days for 3m ppf , still no change to yellow

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Portable charger

Usage seems similar to Home charging device, but its too heavy to carry, its almost 2 kgs in weight

3 Likes

Well, 3M guy here in Mysore told me upfront that the colour will be a bit yellowish after PPF coating.

1 Like

Thanks Hemanth for the Sign N Shine shop reference… Here are few pics of my Ather’s new accessories

New Look

New Seat Cover

Custom made DOT charger protection case with warning sticker! I have made this box! :wink:

7 Likes

The seat cover looks chick! Goes well with the colour profile of the logo.

2 Likes

Did you add foam? Or just changed the cover ?

2 Likes

Sir
We can think of key chain,seat cover, helmet, wind screen, gloves

1 Like

I have few of these keychains left with me.

5 Likes