Differences in 450 Plus and X

Yeah, I have a 450+ (PLUS) and I can vouch for it. I was surprised on the day of my first OTA update after I bought the scooter, to see that my 450+(PLUS) converted to a 450X(PRO) with Bluetooth functionality and WARP mode with some extra space at the top in the battery SoC indicator, showing that the 450+ also has the same battery capacity as the 450X.

I wonder what “performance upgrade” and “Bluetooth hardware” those 450X peeps are paying for? :smile:

Note : The converted scooter went back to the old 450+ after half an hour.

@abhishek.balaji , do you want me to post pictures of the dashboard of that day?? I could happily connect my phone RAW to the dashboard, but could not use the bluetooth features because the App is required to give me premission.

Considering your sales team has the gal to lie to my face at your showroom that Bluetooth is not available on the 450+(PLUS) because “it lacks bluetooth hardware”.

Isn’t this akin to Ather just shooting themselves in the foot? :joy: