Design graduation project research survey on ather

Greetings everyone,

I am a conducting a survey for my Final year design graduation project on Ather.

AIM

To introduce graphic decals for Ather electric 2W for refresh models update. Since, many new competitive electric 2W scooters are coming in the market.

INTRODUCTION

There are two placards:

1. Representing graphics themes that can be implemented in the decals on vehicle body. There are a set of two additional rows of : Finish and Treatment ; each denoting the kinds of finish and treatment you would like to have on the graphic themes mentioned above.

2. Representing color themes for graphics that can be implemented in the graphic decals on vehicle body. There are a set of two additional rows of : Finish and Treatment ; each denoting the kinds of finish and treatment you would like to have on the color themes mentioned above.

PROCEDURE FOR ANSWERING THE PLACARD

Attached with this survey is a Google form where in you can answer the following questions regarding the placards or respond on the comment section too. Every question in Google form will be accompanied by a note writing area for you to write your own queries, suggestions and point of views.

FINAL CONCLUSION

Based on your responses I will create and study statistics on what the consumers are expecting a nd what could be the further aspirations and demands of the loyal and proud Ather consumers. Rest, once done, I shall make designs and compile up my grad project and love to share and give back to all the supporting responders in forum.

I am really looking forward for this amazing experience with you all. Hoping us all to be a part of something creative coming up.

Thank you

Regards, Prasan

9 Likes

Interesting! Can I just share a couple of suggestions if you don’t mind?

1. Have these images also in the survey so that it is easier to respond from mobile devices too (considering toggling between the two webpages might be difficult otherwise).
  1. Have drop downs for choices instead of text boxes. That will avoid typos, shortened responses and variability in the way people enter their preferences, making it difficult for you to simply roll up the responses later from the extract. And that also will save time for the respondents :blush:
4 Likes

Sure thing, thanks. I will keep it in mind the next time. Also, I’d really appreciate if you could take out sometime and respond to the survey. Would really be all the more helpful.

It’s done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks a lot man. :call_me_hand:

1 Like