Deliveries

As far as I know, they don’t ask to pay full payment unless the showroom gets the bike with them or atleast until they’re sure of them getting the bike in a few days.

1 Like

No, they’ve asked me to pay full even when there was no stock. Don’t know if that is how it always is but atleast in my case and a few others on the forum, we paid full without there being a bike available.

4 Likes

I am looking to buy an Ather but looking at the long waiting times and the requirement to pay the full amount two months before delivery is making me think twice. Is it worth waiting for so long? I need the scooter in the next few weeks ideally. Are there any hope of the waiting times improving?

2 Likes

how long it takes to delivery to Hyderabad

3 Likes

Please get in touch with EC to know the exact timelines

2 Likes

I am an avid biker and the love for the motorcycle brought me to Ather 450x after riding it on the wrap mode. After making the booking now I have a second thought of whether keeping the booking or cancelling it at the estimated delivery dates are after 4 months. I wonder how could an emerging company have such poor estimates when it comes to delivering a product. Need a understanding on if I should keep the booking or cancel it. Suggestions are welcomed from owners

1 Like
  • Well, the delivery timelines are such right now due to the fact that demand is very high.
  • If you are in no hurry, then you should keep the scooter booked, and check regularly with the dealer about the delivery as sometimes, it may come sooner than expected.
  • There are delays in getting almost every EV right now and in many ICE scooters, too, due to many constraints like non-availability of certain parts and logistical problems to name a few.
2 Likes

Thank you for your response and detailed suggestions

I have another question around how would they manage replacements if there are any major issues with the parts. I read a few people complaining about 4 weeks time to fix a few issues. I believe this is a matter of concern as we are just evolving into the EV world and it is important for brands like Ather to keep up customer promise and trust.

I will keep the booking for now and will think about in a month or two’s time.

Thanks Kalyan

2 Likes

They are saying to wait not saying timeline

1 Like

In Hyderabad it’s minimum 45 days to two months waiting time.

1 Like

Completely depends from customer to customer. If you are asking me personally, out of five different issues I faced, three to four were solved within a matter of two days. With that said, it depends on the local dealer, the service center, and how big the issue is.

I hope this answers your question.

2 Likes

SAME FOR ME. I have booked 450x 7h of January and the delivery time TOLD 45-60 days.BUT NOW SAYS ABOVE 120 DAYS.T I THINK THEY ARE DELIVERING OTHER PEOPLES .MY ORDER ID Order Id 174004

1 Like

Hi team Ather, I’d like to know what is the estimate delivered time if I book an Ather because your website says less than a month and the rep at your showroom says 2.5 to 3 months not sure whom to trust please suggest. Thanks

2 Likes

Hi, My Order id- 193923 booked on March 4th at Guindy showroom and they promised to deliver the on April 20th, still now the payment window hasn’t opened. when will I get my scooter ?

2 Likes

I suppose the delay is due to the semiconductor chip shortage. EVs will definitely suffer due to this issue. I think we all have to wait for atleast 6 months for the deliveries. No point in believing the sales talks.

1 Like

Constantly contact your showroom once in 3 days… I booked it on march 17 i got the payment gateway

2 Likes

I have booked Ather 450x on 8th jan 2022 in mumbai, today is 28th june 2022 still i am awaiting for delivery. Worst service i have ever seen, getting delayed response on mail as well. Thane branch number not reachable. There is no such escalation matrix. When will i get the delivery?

2 Likes

Please get in touch with CS on info@atherenergy.com

1 Like

Bro only 1 factory is working as far 2 is not operational yet when it will be operational everyone will get 5-5 Ather in one go if they want to purchase 5 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: hoping to see your delivery and you in Ather community soon i have also entered in community yesterday only as I got delivery :joy: