Deliveries: Chennai

hi my delivery date is changed in my dash board. earlier its 13-march to 17-march. now its 17th March - 22nd March. still i didnt get any call from Ather Delivery team.

Customer support said that i will get the confirmation call by today. i havent received any call.

I am very eager to take my flight with me. :slight_smile: Lets see

After you get mail regarding the arrival of number plate, you will get call within max 2 days regarding delivery. You can schedule the earliest possible time line. I did the same. Just hold on to your eagerness. You will get it for sure. It will be worth the wait.

As noted with everyone else, the last few days’ wait is the hardest.

1 Like

True that. But when you get into the experience for delivery you will be wow. I never went to experience center for test drive or any sort of stuffs, never took test drive of the vehicle. Never touched the vehicle either until I got mine. So the wait is worth and you will be wow riding your own 450. Enjoying the ride daily.

2 Likes

yes… finally i got my Ather 450. i can say a big WOWWWWWWW while driving… :):blush:

i can see many ather owners in medavakkam & Pallikaranai & Velachery Area…

If any Ather Gird will be open in this area, That will be very Good.

@Ather.Team Thanks for the Wonderful Scooter.

Any owners in RMZ Millenia Phase II Perungudi ? Do you have Portable Charger ?

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Series 1 - 450X Delivery event in Chennai!

450 welcomes the 450x!

3 Likes

What is the waiting time now for pre-order of 450x in Chennai?

Hi there,

I have booked 450X in Chennai space. Few days back I went to space and tried to do the full payment and taking delivery of it. However I’ve been informed that 2021 stocks are done and awaiting new stocks 2022 with an increased price? When can I expect to commence full booking payment and delivery schedule? Will there be any change in specs??

@abhishek.balaji

Hi have u received your delivery yet because am waiting for mine also

What was the waiting time

19 posts were split to a new topic: Ride stats not showing after vehicle is delivered

I have booked my Ather 450x on 21/01/2022 the sales exicutive confirmed me that I will receive my vehicle by 10 /02/2022, but there is no response or any update from their side. They said only if I do payment they can say when the vehicle will be delivered, after making payment they told we will deliver it by 10/02/2022 but still no update nothing from them Even on their website they show the delevery will be done within 15-20 days Kindly say the truth or keep up ur promise

2 Likes

Yes same here…I did my payment two weeks back mentioning that delivery will take 15-20 days and now they’re saying it’ll take 30-45 days

Hey Gowtham! Could you please share with us your order ID? We will check and get back to you on this.

2 Likes