Deliveries: Chennai

Your purchase of Ather 450 includes Ather Dot. Since you didn’t opt for Dot installation by ather team, they’ll send the Dot through third party courier service so that if you wish to install it in future, you can do it by yourself.

If your not at this address currently, you can opt for delivery to your current address(within India) from the FedEx website. You might have got SMS from FedEx, use the link in the message to login and manage your shipment.

3 Likes

Scheduled Delivery on this Saturday 11am Countdown Begins for :rocket:

2 Likes

Taking delivery tomorrow but already odo shows 22.5km in ather app is that possible to reset @Ather.Team

It’s just the first few kms logged when your vehicle is being tested. I believe it would be illegal to make any changes to the Odo once the VIN is allotted.

Additionally, since you’re buying in Chennai, the scooters have to be ridden to the RTO to get your number allotted, so that contributes as well.

2 Likes

Thanks for quick response abhishek now it’s clear :+1:

Update on deliveries:

Yes just got the news even from the customer care, is the change being implemented in the vehicle or in the factory production?if in vehicle’s, curious to know what it would be

Flight took off…:airplane:

2 Likes

Can anyone please tell how many times a person’s presence is needed for the registration of the vehicle(total number of times needed during ather 450’s purchase)

Not even once :blush: that’s what you gonna experience with @Ather.Team

From pre-order to delivery, I have never visited anywhere even the Ather Space.

You’re flight registration is completely taken care by Ather team.

So sit back, relax, check your inbox, surf the forum and take delivery :v:

2 Likes

It’s a change in the production process, not the components of the vehicle.

And hoping not supply chain issue due to corona … Rather @abhishek.balaji please do keep us informed if any for all pre bookings 450 as well as 450x, Reason upfront information is always good. And the current problem with corona is out of everyone’s control .

No effects as of now, will definitely keep you folks posted.

1 Like

Before pre ordering the ather 450, the customer care told that you can even buy with a temporary registration and get it registered permanantly in Andhra pradesh,but now after I have completed the payment , the customer care told that they are not able to send the invoice due to the Address I have given is Andhra pradesh’s.Now i am stuck after i have made all the payment.

i have paid and my registration number received.Even i have received a email from Ather as registration completed. but still i didnt get any call from Ather delivery team. How many days will take after registration for Delivery ?

@Ather.Team please Clarify

1 Like

Hey things are on track and you should get a call from our team in the next couple of days to schedule the delivery.

So how will they take the signatures on the form 20 and on the FAME subsidy form

Usually Ather technician will carry Form 20 while visiting for Dot Installation. If you have opt for self installation, Ather executive will contact and visit your place for the signature.

FAME II Subsidy registration will be done at the time of delivery at the Ather Space.

1 Like

hi my delivery date is changed in my dash board. earlier its 13-march to 17-march. now its 17th March - 22nd March. still i didnt get any call from Ather Delivery team.

Customer support said that i will get the confirmation call by today. i havent received any call.

I am very eager to take my flight with me. :slight_smile: Lets see

After you get mail regarding the arrival of number plate, you will get call within max 2 days regarding delivery. You can schedule the earliest possible time line. I did the same. Just hold on to your eagerness. You will get it for sure. It will be worth the wait.