Deliveries: Chennai

Can anyone tell me what’s the current order number being delivered in Chennai? I am on pre-order number 18135 (in Feb-Mar delivery window). Considering some people might have cancelled 450 order for 450x, is there anyway we could have faster delivery?

Order# 12799 got delivered yesterday. I dont think cancellation will be much for 450 considering the VFM post clarification from Ather. Ather mostly sticks to the delivery schedule.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Order Swapping

Omg. That looks a long way away :see_no_evil:
I feel pity for the early adopters who waited for 6 months to one year during initial launch. I am not able to wait for 3 months. Ather needs to speed up the delivery process.

1 Like

158XX series payment got opened yesterday. So it may not be that bad.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Loan EMI

@abhishek.balaji When chennai people get chance for test drive of 450x? Also price details of the same for chennai also is awaiting for long.

1 Like

Order 181XX payment window opened and delivery is scheduled by end of Feb to Mar first week.

1 Like

chennai 3rd batch payment window open on 10th Feb for 450 booking done on 28thdec. order I’d 1973*. delivery by 4th to 14th March 2020

For the current batch in chennai is the road tax exempted?

No. The ev policy is not passed.

1 Like

Ather dot installation scheduled for tomorrow and taking delivery on Wednesday. Anyone in chennai taking delivery on the same day? Order number 1813X.

1 Like

450X test drives will be made available in next 6 weeks from now.

1 Like

How is the ather 450?

I’m feeling great after the first day. The vehicle is smooth and easier to manipulate on road. Suspension is very good for the rider. Little bumpy for the pillion as I heard. I stopped giving rides in quickride before as it started getting tougher in my old activa. Now I’m thinking of starting again since I feel very easy even with the pillion rider. I’d have loved to have max speed in ride mode as 70. I’m unable to cross 62 in that. I don’t need that much of a pickup as in sports mode but wanted to reach higher speeds gradually though. Overall enjoying it

1 Like

Anybody in this group(having Ather 450) inside IIT,Madras campus may pls share ur contact details.I want a test ride of the same.My Contact no+9995601020

1 Like

Cool to know that you’re offering ride on Quick Ride. :crazy_face: I work for Quick Ride.

1 Like

Do deliveries happen in Saturday or Sunday?

My Ather 450 has been registered two days before… When I can expect to get my flight…

1 Like

Yes