Deliveries: Bengaluru

I have never come across anyone in the 2000 series …
Not so sure about it .
if anyone who’s order ID is between 2000 -2999 then raise your hand.

Mine is order number 2214. Payment window just opened. Estimated date is 15-21 March, with the payment window closing on 7 March.

1 Like

My order ID is 2729.

Mine 2260

Mine is 3154 and the delivery is scheduled for March. Which is why I asked if there really are 1500 bookings between 1500 and 3000.

Finally!!!

6 Likes

The dates that were given to me was March. There were no particular dates.

Congrats Hemanth :+1:. Waiting to see comprehensive review in these forums as well as on Team-BHP.

3 Likes

Ah awesome @anegondi4 !! must say you seemed pretty comfortable on that! You just crossed me at the Yemlur signal. I took a left and you went straight. Next time If you see someone waving at you on the old airport road then the chances are that its gonna be me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome!! will await your feedback… have a safe wheeeeeeing!! :+1:

@Abhishek is our very own MI6 … and we are proud to have him here …:slight_smile:

Congrats Akhil!! :+1:

Would really love to see that on Team-bhp … I was hoping to be the first on that but never mind! :+1:

1 Like

What are the updates from your side sir ?
Location assessment/ charger installation… or has your payment window opened ?

Mine is 35XX … I’m also eager to find the answer to your question.

No updates yet. But I am eagerly waiting for the payment window to open up.

@nit1995, Order Id is just random number reference. Nothing to do with delivery count.

2 Likes

Pre-Order interest: 17th March 2018

am one among the one that received Ather today!.
Didn’t see anyone taking delivery when I was there between 4-430pm, but have seen other members knowing and learning more about Ather. Hope they are also booking to be part of this club!. :slight_smile:

Will share my exp. later in the weekend!.
The family is excited and everyone loved the experience!.

6 Likes

congrats

good to hear that your family also loved it. :smiley:

congrats…!!
:smiley:

2 Likes

Super @kumaranchal… Wish you a very happy Wheeeeing!! I think the tribe is good enough for a small meet up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks, how do I join the owners group here?

1 Like