Deliveries: Bengaluru

How many deliveries happening for day now?.. I’m finding may be one daily… Ather please update total till date how many delivered?

2 Likes

Pls let me know how range works for you

2 Likes

Will do

1 Like

When I was in at the Indiranagar experience center @4pm mine was the only one waiting

Congratulations :sparkles:

1 Like

It’s August 2018

1 Like

I don’t know y they r delaying my vehicle delivery. Everyone is getting there vehicle in just 10-12days of payment. In my case today is the 12th day. But still nothing from ather end. Feeling so sad😑

1 Like

Started their 1st 10 vehicles production in September and Next delivery delayed till December due to supply chain issue. Not bad but still Ather has delivered 70+ vehicles to their customers.

Congrats, @Ather.Team

4 Likes

Could we get rid of the saree guard ? Looks ugly

2 Likes

Good to know about this number (80), however I feel this number is even more than this as many are not in the forum (not even registered).

P/S: I came to know about this when I was at experience centre last Saturday.

1 Like

Yes sir. Till last week the count was 25+ but Ather has managed to include all owner’s name in that group.
People like me who wants to know the delivery updates and count of vehicles getting delivered that group would be helpful.

4 Likes

@anil.m.nayak - I wouldnt remove the saree guard if I were you. I believe that piece of metal should give your Ather some protection (if not for the actual use) from peeping bikes/Cycles especially in Bangalore where we are very famous for showing our curiosity to move ahead of others in a traffic signal. My suggestion is please keep it on for sometime at least.

4 Likes

check with Ather (i think there is no restriction for owner - but better to check with them) - this is put in place because it is check box from government for production vehicles

servicing team can advise and help u on this

but i would like to keep it as i take my mom occasionally on a ride so it is required

i would like it on the other side as well (just in case - my mom want a choice to sit on the other side)

2 Likes

Can that helmet fit in under seat storage?

s

Hi,
Last saturday i had revisited the Ather experience center and was informed that they have delivered 86 vehicles till date. On Saturday 4 or 5 deliveries were scheduled with only one customer to take the delivery by 4 PM.
I believe the second batch of vehicles were delivered on 12th February and this would meet the plan for the month. It seems now the deliveries are stabilized and should meet the promised deadlines.
Anand

6 Likes

How long for delivery after registration? Just got the message from Electronic City RTO.

1 Like

smashing!! that’s something nice to hear!! Thanks for the update @anand.eswaraiah
Waiting for this thing is like the rap “…Apna time aayega!..” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should be ready for delivery in 2-3 working days(time required to get the number plate and a final quality check I guess) max! :slight_smile: My vehicle was registered on a Saturday and it was ready for delivery the next Wednesday.

2 Likes

My MT Mugello XL sized helmet fits comfortably in the underseat storage with little more space left to accomodate my rain jacket and pants. But I would recommend taking the scooter along when you buy your helmet as some brands like SMK (Large size) did not fit in the storage for me because of their design.

1 Like