Deliveries: Bengaluru

Actually, I m not in hurry after the postponement from October to March… I m hoping I will get by March if not April and I m okay.

But, if Ather can just clear the confusion by telling how many priority members and how many normal pre-order list, it will help for people who are waiting.

6 Likes

Hey @kumaranchal,

I hope the customer service team was able to resolve this for you.

@Others:
There are a few customers for whom the charging installation is non-standard with higher than usual installation costs. We are opening the full payment window for them only after confirming it with them beforehand, manually. That is where a slight delay happened from our end for a few of those customers.

1 Like

I am following Ather since 3 year, I have attended many inhouse and for testing vehicle…

But i was not able to book on 5th June.
May be that the reason i have got priority then you.

You call once customer care and inquire regarding your order

3 Likes

Yes

1 Like

Thanks Shreyas,
Yes I got a call from customer service and the issue got resolved. I can see the payment window open now. :+1:

5 Likes

Got my Ather 450 today!
Order ID: 1377

Here is my timeline:

Preorder: June 5th, 2018
Initial Delivery Estimate: November 2018
Revised Delivery Estimate: January 2019
Charger Assessment: Dec 3, 2018
Payment Gateway open: Jan 29, 2019
Payment Date: Jan 30, 2019
Charger Installation: Feb 4, 2019
Delivery: Feb 12, 2019

9 Likes

Hi Ather Team,

I have booked the Ather 450 on 14th July 18. Have been closely following the delivery progress but still don’t have the clarity because I see people who have booked on the 1st few days of pre order itself are getting the deliveries now. Not sure if I can get it by April timeframe. Appreciate if we can have a detailed timeline for the order placed. This will help us plan things ahead. This request will apply for all. Have been eagerly waiting for the same.

2 Likes

When did you get your vehicle registration number?

Not sure about that, may be a couple of days before delivery. It was sent for registration a day after the payment was made.

1 Like

My order id starts with 5485 for Q2 delivery.
Does anyone awaiting backlogs to get clear✌🏻

1 Like

Ok, since have received my registration number on Monday and awaiting for my delivery.

So checking thanks

I’ve ordered the 450 on 2nd July. I think a lot of people placed their orders in June, so I suppose they’re finishing that first before they get to the rest of the months. We should ideally get the vehicle by April end or May first half. Hopefully not later.

Mine is 5640 :sleeping:

1 Like

Congrats @arun.pbk

Wish you a very happy Wheeeeeeing!! :slight_smile:

Not able to comprehend still the delivery prioritization. I ordered on 15th June, ID 3175, have been following Ather company for close 2 - 3 years before launch of the product. Initially it was mentioned as Nov delivery and then postponed to March now.
Not very anxious though ! Looking at the mixed beta testing reviews, i would rather wait.

1 Like

Countdown started !!!

@madhukar.n and @anand.eswaraiah
Try to contact ather customer service to know when payment window will be open to you guys.

I just got the call from Ather and said vehicle will be ready by 15th Feb. As 15th is working day for me, I will take delivery on 16th…

Order ID: 1409

Chronology of dates:

• Order Date : 05 June 2018
  • Original Delivery Month: Nov 2018
  • Rescheduled Delivery month: Jan 2019
  • Assessment Date : 05 Jan 2019
  • Call for payment: 28 Jan 2019
  • Dashboard updated for payment: 29 Jan 2019
  • Lease application submitted : 29 Jan 2019
  • Lease approval : 30 Jan 2019
  • Payment made : 01 Feb 2019
  • Installation done: 09 Feb 2019
  • Insurance issued : 11 Feb 2019
  • Call for delivery : 13 Feb 2019 (ready by 15th Feb)
  • Scheduled Delivery date: 16 Feb 2019

By the way, if anyone is planning to buy through ‘Lease’, they may approach me for any kind of guidance.

14 Likes

I’ve ordered it one day before on 5th June and my delivery says March! How is this possible @madhukar.n

1 Like

what is the cost and details…