Deliveries: Bengaluru

Hi rksingh, we have already got reply to this query from ather. Order Id number is not the count of vehicle delivery pending. Order id is just random number.

Sharing the screenshot of refer given by ather team previously.

And the JAN 19 delivery started. Sharing the experience of Owner.

3 Likes

Thank you

Congratulations

Thanks for reply.
I havent heard from them yet.

Payment portal opened for me. If all goes well, I should have the vehicle by first week of Feb.

5 Likes

Congrats @samitbanerji. Please do share payment method option available to pay and update EMI option and procedure if you see while complete the payments.

Thank you. NEFT/IMPS (for zero trxn charges) and Credit card/Debit card/Internet Banking (includes 2 % processing fee) are the available options.

1 Like

Do we have to pay the Payment Gateway charges of 2% by ourselves? Isn’t the company who is providing services to the customer supposed to take care of this? So essentially we are paying Razorpay for their association with Ather. Not a great idea!

@Ather.Team needs a better Payment Gateway. 2% on 1.3 Lakhs is way too much to ask for just for a Payment Gateway in my opinion.

1 Like

yes the processing fee is to be borne by the customers for those options but NEFT/IMPS transfers are free.

Thanks for your reply Rajesh, my payment window got opened with schedule delivery by middle of Feb.

2 Likes

My actual booking was for 340, but I was told they are still awaiting for one part and it could take as early as Feb last week for the same. Honestly did not pay much attention when I made the booking, so requested for the upgrade to 450 to avoid any delay in getting my dream automobile :slight_smile:

1 Like

i was thinking both 340 and 450 are same in regards to hardware expect for battery capacity
adopters also components are different

:thinking:

1 Like

Hi,
Which part of the city you are located?!

Hi,
Can you please tell me in which part of the city you are located?!

HSR Layout

1 Like

Congrats Samit ji , will see meet up in Hsr , my delivery schedule in February .
I think HSR grid is ON

Has anyone from north Bangalore got the assessment done/vehicle delivered yet?

1 Like

Assessment done. Delivery schedule is for January month.

1 Like

me to
paid money
waiting for delivery
i stay near jakkur

3 Likes