Deliveries: Bengaluru

If you’re choosing only third party cover you can opt for their default insurance provider. Even choosing their default RTO (electronic city) will speeden up the process as stated above. We will rarely ever have to visit the rto, perhaps only at the time of sale or for the extension of registration beyond 15 yrs.

1 Like

Can any of the recent members who have got delivery of their scooter let me know, how many days did it take from “keep the documents ready” message on dashboard to “opening of payment window” to delivery of an Ather 450??

2 Likes

For me, if I remember correctly it was there since the day I made the deposit. I don’t know if that process has changed and the statement appears closer to delivery date. If you’re making a down payment like I did and not going with loan or lease, there are no documents necessary. Just Aadhaar details to claim the subsidy.

1 Like

I got mine in March 2019.

Order Date: 17-June-2018
Payment window open : 6-March-2019
Payment date: 09-March-2019
Home point installed : 15-March-2019
Delivery : 23-March-2019

279 days of waiting. Slightly frustrating but definitely worth the wait!

1 Like

I never even got that message. I directly got the payment link.

1 Like

When I called Ather team during 1st week for delivery , all was OK for end of month delivery but now its postponed to October or November telling end of line issue.

I am sorry to say disappointed, because of the waiting period , when you want to buy a vehicle , can you wait for 4-5 months ?

1 Like

Many of us have. Booked in Jan and got mine in June. Early adopters have waited even longer. Unfortunately Ather is a startup and can’t scale up yet the way a Hero or a TVS could. But you seem quite close to the delivery date- I would urge patience cause in the end, the switch to electric is worth it :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@punithklk79. Please call support and get this information. Forum users would not be able to help much as we too rely on official communication from Ather on such questions.

3 Likes

Waiting for 4-5 months is not a big deal. I waited for 10 months to get mine.
October 2018 to June 2019 but its worth :blush:

2 Likes

Appreciate your enthusiasm , I am also looking forward to be an Ather Owner, I want to reduce the fuel bills ASAP, so I am need of EV badly, you know for a startup your sales expenses counts !

What is the onroad price of vehicle including Insurance and RTO Charges

1 Like

Please check the website for pricing, lease and loan options.
https://www.atherenergy.com/

1 Like

thats definitely a lot of time i have no idea how you were so patient my question here is what was it showing in your dashboard ? delivered by march 19? or someting completely diferent ? were you told by Ather thats its gona take so much time for you to get ypur vehicle ?

Are Bangalore deliveries still on? No one has posted any pics of vehicle delivery recently.

1 Like

They are concentrating on chennai currently because chennai people have been waiting from june and it is the first batch of chennai delivery

So much waiting I literally forgot I have booked an Ather

When did you make the payment? I completed the order on 20th Sep and expected date of Delivery is between 10th Oct to 20th Oct.

1 Like

have they installed the charger yet?

1 Like

How long did it take for the payment window to open
It’s been a month exactly I booked I gave got nothing after that

No Charging point is not installed yet. I was only contacted to sign Form 20 which I sent them through DTDC to IBC office.