Deliveries: Bengaluru

Sure bro. Haven’t received any info from ather regarding registration completion and stuffs. We should get to know from the message from vahan. Some ppl have received mail from ather regarding registration and delivery related stuffs. Don’t know y we are not getting such mails.every time we need to mail ather for status. They can easily incorporate the status functionality in the dashboard informing about the status of the order. vehicle sent for registration, vehicle registration done, number plate arrived and things like that for individual account. i just received a mail stating that the number plate have arrived and the ather team will call for scheduling the delivery. did you get any mail regarding the number plate and delivery?

No bro… i haven’t received any mail regarding number plate :disappointed:

you may receive it soon bro. may be end of the day.

Congratulations sir your I’d and payment date

Congrats on the flight bro :v:

1 Like

@toraghavan09 and @santhosh.1990.r, We do share timely updates on the status of your order. We started sending out these emails based on feedback from the early customers about being able to track their order status better. Here’s when you’ll get updates:

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/internal-updates/290/36

Would love to hear if you are expecting updates more frequently

1 Like

My order ID: 294**. Payment date: 24th Feb Registration done: 9th March Delivery: 12th March :relaxed:

Took home (Ramanagara) my Ather from Bengaluru. Was an awesome and tiring ride.

I was able to achieve this though :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

i can understand that calling the customer and speaking with them regarding the order will have a better connect with the customer for a company but for the customer it is more of the wait that kills them. once pre ordered the customers become impatient wanting to own the 450 asap. so when ever there is a progress in some one’s order a time line kind of that we get to see in ecom websites like flipkart or amazon with the date and info related to it would be a better feature and brings more visibility to the customer on his order. thats what i m trying to express here. thank you for the previous response @abhishek.balaji.

4 Likes

did you receive any mail regarding the number plate?

26ನೇ ಫೆಬ್ರವರಿಯಲ್ಲಿ ಪೆಮೆಂಟ್ ಮಾಡಿ ಇಲ್ಲಿಯವರೆಗೆ ಕಾಯುತ್ತಾ ಇದ್ದೀನಿ dashbord ಲ್ಲಿ 12 ಮಾರ್ಚ್ ಅಂತ ತೋರಿಸುತ್ತೆ ಆದರೆ ಇಲ್ಲಿಯವರೆಗೆ ಯಾವುದೇ ಕಾಲ್ ಬಂದಿಲ್ಲ ಸರಿಯಾದ ಡೆಲಿವರಿ date ತಿಳಿಯುತ್ತಿಲ್ಲ ದಯಮಾಡಿ ತಿಳಿಸಿ

Having made the payment on 26th February, I’m waiting till now. In the dashboard it is showing 12th march as delivery date but till now I haven’t got any call. I’m not able to know the exact delivery date, please let me know.

Even I haven’t received any call related to scheduling delivery. Registration done. Number plate done. But no call regarding delivery. :face_with_thermometer::disappointed::cry:

Same here i haven’t got any call regarding delivery:disappointed:… If you get please update

Same case 8ನೇ ತಾ invoce ಆಗಿದೆ registration ಆಗಿಲ್ಲ ಆಗಿದೆ ಹೋಗುತ್ತೆ ಅಂತ ತಿಳಿಸುತ್ತಾರೆ ನಮಗೆ ನಿಜವಾಗಿಯೂ ಕಾದು ಕಾದು ತುಂಬಾ ಬೇಜಾರಾಗಿದೆ

Same case. On 8th invoice is done, registration not yet done. When I call, they say it is going for registration. Really I’m unhappy waiting so much.

1 Like

Sure bro will update you if I get call.

Edit: Got call from ather regarding delivery. Will be taking delivery by this sunday.

Pre order : Feb 5th Payment window opened : 24th feb Payment done : 26th feb Documents done : 28th feb Form 20 : 5th march Vehicle submitted for registration : 8th march Number generated : 11th march High security number plate done : 12th march Delivery : 15th March. Pre order ID : 338xx.

These are my timelines for reference.

Finally. The wait is over.

2 Likes

Hoo That’s Nice still i haven’t received the call… If i get call will update you…

1 Like

Got my ather dot today! :grin::grin:

Highly disappointed with Ather communication, even after invoicing and taking bit costly insurance from them, there is no update regarding Form 20 it’s been more than 9 days since payment completed.

Just a correction. Ather does not and cannot sell insurance. You bought it from GoDigit which is a completely different company.

Mine was registered on 10th as well and I was expecting a call yesterday which didn’t happen. I called CC now and they said you would have received a call yesterday. However they confirmed that I can take delivery on 16th, Monday