Deliveries: Bengaluru

Ah! Great! When I called CS an hour ago, I was told 1 day maximum 2 days. Hope we’re lucky enough.

Ha, just got SMS with registration number. Don’t have the charger yet though, that’s a different issue altogether but it would be a miracle if I could get the delivery tomorrow as it’s my day off.

You will first get a call to schedule delivery date

Ah, alright. Looking forward to get the Dot installed first.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Discussion on Accessories

Got delivery yesterday and have taken it back to Hassan too. Excellent experience to have this vehicle. Whenever I am riding, all people are looking at the vehicle!!!

13 Likes

Congrats sir. enjoy every ride.

Congratulations. Did you ride till Hasana? How did you manage to charge in between? Just wondering this as I travel on this route very often.

We need a mag hook attachment to the scooter, just attach it to a truck and piggy back for a while, the battery charges, release and go ahead, catch the next one :smiley:

5 Likes

Not taken burden of riding because its very hot yesterday…taken by mini truck Ashoka Lyland …will try some time

1 Like

My application time was around 5PM yesterday and got the application number via SMS today morning 10:30. Waiting for the Registration No., checked in Vahan Citizen Services, current status: PENDING AT NEW-RC-FITNESS-INSPECTION

Congrats sir welcome to hasan

Taking my flight tomorrow Preordered- 21 November 2019 Payment window open - Feb 10 2020 Payment complete- 14 Feb 2020 Dot installed- 20 Feb 2020 Registration complete- 24 Feb 2020 Taking the delivery- 27 Feb 2020

4 Likes

What is expected date of delivery That is shown to you

How to check the status

My expected date was 29th Feb to 10th March

Mine is 1-6th march

Put your Application No. which you got from the RTO and view report.

https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/vahan/ui/appl_status/form_Know_Appl_Status.xhtml

2 Likes

Are you from Hassan…?

No, I am from Turuvekere - your neighbouring taluk.