Deliveries: Bengaluru

Can you please tell how much more time will it take for the delivery of the vehicles which was supposed to be delivered by the last week of September?

Dont cancel. I want to sawp with yours. Your booking no. is smaller than mine. So will be lesser wait time.

1 Like

Dear Ather team,

Exact two months completed today from the date of order and i dont mind to wait but i will expect new feature to be added like centre stand (must required in bangalore parking area’s) :wink: .

2 Likes

Center stand will never be added… so keep waiting :wink:

1 Like

I am willing please let me know if option is still open

A post was merged into an existing topic: OTA Wants - Feature requests

@Shreyas, @Ather.Team can you please provide an update on the order ID ranges that will be delivered by next month

1 Like

has the delivery in Bangalore resumed?
Waiting to get an update on my booking.

They have updated status on dashboards that get your docs in order. Payment links will be open soon

I see that now. But no mention of what documents to keep ready.
May be existing Ather owners will be able to tell.

Existing customers are not the right people for this I feel. People like us have waited 9 months and We feel you’re lucky to get it 4-5 months. Then there are some new owners who have got it within 1 month too (they’ll make your waiting more painful…avoid them :grin: ).
All that the current owners can give is rough estimates after the payment window opens. After the full payment is completed, ideally you should have your vehicle in your hands in 7-10 days. Within this time, Insurance, Registration and Home charger installation will happen.
If you decide to get Insurance made by yourself, if you want a different RTO of your choice, if you want a fancy number of your choice…it may further delay the delivery.

3 Likes

I was asking for list of documents required from existing owners. I am sure they can throw some light on that? Anyways, I just spoke to Ather customer service. My payment window will open only by end of October to beginning of November they said. So I got a lot of time. Initially the delivery date was September. The 7-10 days halt in production caused delivery delay inproportionately.
Ill wait and see.

4 Likes

Hey @gpbhattar, where are you guys accessing the dashboard. Because in the mobile app, I can’t see any such updates !!

1 Like

You need to go to ather website > click on the 3 horizontal lines on the top right of the page > my account. Here you will see the status.

1 Like

Thank you

@hemanth.anand you waited 9 months? Wow! Were you told that the wait would be 9 months when you pre-booked it? What was the wait time when you pre-booked?

I had booked my scooter on 5th Jun 2018 (the first day it opened) and the delivery time frame given to me was Oct-Dec 2018. So, I was prepared mentally for 6 months. but then there were unexpected delays and the delivery was pushed to March. It was disappointing, it was tough to wait an additional 3 months. Friends and colleagues made it tough by pulling my legs that I will lose my 5k too. But, having seen the product, I was more than sure that I can hit back at them. Ather did disappoint me on the timeline front, but on the product front, they haven’t touchwood.

Coming to the current scene, Chennai folks booked in July, first batch was expected in September and now it’s moved to October-November. It’s only 4 months. The word “only” is subjective…people who got it in 1 month might say 4 months!!! :open_mouth:

I bought it on lease… So I had to provide Address proof, ID proof, salary slips, 6 months bank statements, FAME document signature(this was after delivery for me) and couple of photos (at the time of delivery). Loan and buyout customers will have to give some more photos and sign the RTO forms.

5 Likes

Mine was Jan 2019 to May wait… Lease and all to delivery took 15 days to complete from payment open day

If you’re choosing only third party cover you can opt for their default insurance provider. Even choosing their default RTO (electronic city) will speeden up the process as stated above. We will rarely ever have to visit the rto, perhaps only at the time of sale or for the extension of registration beyond 15 yrs.

1 Like

Can any of the recent members who have got delivery of their scooter let me know, how many days did it take from “keep the documents ready” message on dashboard to “opening of payment window” to delivery of an Ather 450??

2 Likes