Deliveries: Bengaluru

If I had the delivery schedule anyday from Deepavali to makara Sankranti, I also would have postponed the delivery because of my beliefs.

Maybe the belief system pushing the deliveries here for a shorter period.

1 Like

Hi guys,
Any update on how many 450’s delivered so far? Still don’t see much on road.
I am far from delivery as mine is scheduled in May 2019.

I think from Jan month onwards, we may bump on to lot many Ather scooters.

Hmmm… Doubtful

@Shreyas

When can we expect FAQ section in the forum?

PS: Not sure where I should post this :thinking:

1 Like

Whether deliveries scheduled for Dec’18 month completed ?!

How much of the Jan’19 deliveries are under payment process?

1 Like

Any eta for this ?

my order id is 1341 and the customer care team told me that I can expect delivery by 1st week of Feb (although expected delivery was in this month). Payments for the second batch(of Jan) of deliveries will be opened by end of this month.

1 Like

Is the order id is sequential ? Mine is 1163 booked on 5th June, scheduled delivery of Jan’19…but yet to hear back from Ather team.

As I understand delivery is according to order id. Recently order ID 1110 made payment and he is waiting delivery in Feb beginning. I am sure you must be next.

Hope your charging assessment is done and report is shared with you.

I refer below post.

When did you book?

Can we assume that there are 62 other bookings between 1110 and 1163?! or it is very much less than that?

Holistically Yes :slight_smile: 53 in between !

1 Like

@Shreyas well?

5th June

are you calling from BSNL connection? Justing asking.

2 Likes

Yes BSNL connection.

1 Like

Oh! that’s the culprit. I have only access to BSNL network during working hours. so, BSNL is not allowing the connectivity.

1 Like

Can anyone one from Ather explain the mystery of
order ids, my order id is 5923, does that mean I will have to wait for 4813 vehicles to be delivered and then my turn comes​:rofl::smile::thinking:, looking at the current number of deliveries in a month, how will this number be achieved, by the way my Ather app mentions that my delivery will be between May to July​:sob::exploding_head:

2 Likes