Deliveries: Bengaluru

I think the reason is Mass deliveries… Is your payment window opened? If yes den make payment nd u r lucky to hv vehicle in coming 15 days… If not den once payment window open nd u r done with payment count the days :v:t2:

@Shreyas
I was half way through filling the forms.
I couldn’t find a document at home.
Now I want to complete the form and my Payment but I don’t find an option.

Please look into it asap and do the need full.
Thank you

Call you customer care number : +91 7676600900
Or email to : info.atherenergy.com for faster assistance.

Thank you!
I did that and the problem is with the hero finance (loan) .
They asked me to talk to them.
Literally no customer service from hero fincorp side.

Guys @Ather.Team. Please look into it. As nobody picks up the call from hero

Guys, I guess autovert insurance is powered by company digit.
While compared to autovert and digit website there are prices variation in both. (Autovert has 850 extra charges than direct digit website).

I have sent email to digit team to clarify the benefits between autovert and digit.

It is different of 850 RS. More than money trying to understand benefits.

Looking for someone suggest on this.

Santosh, Good observation. I suggest you to speak to Julie or Leslie for faster resolution.

1 Like

wait a second where did the delivery date go?

Hey @AnaghDeshpande, @picknplayt

There is a glitch in the system due to which it is showing like that. The payment window is open for everyone till Order ID 6050, beyond this the delivery schedule will get resolved and reverted to what it was earlier.

Thanks for the update. :slight_smile:

Done with the charger installation! First slot in the morning! Thanks @Ather.Team for a fantastic job! Shivaraj and team did the job in a professional way and happy to see no grounding issues in my home (as my dad is double sure about such simple but very important things) and the charger is waiting for the vehicle, aka ather450! :motor_scooter:
Next stop delivery! :innocent:
Hopefully very soon! :innocent:
Thank you fellow members of the Ather Community for your concern and support in the journey so far and the journey about to come! :blush::blush:
RGT

6 Likes

Also there no reply from loan department. I submitted the document by the Wednesday night. 1.5 days over no reply for hero fine cop.

To take insurance by ourself ,we should have invoice first ,and ather is not giving the invoice

1 Like

Ather just got me signed form 20.

1 Like

Charger installation done and RTO form signed, awating delivery.

My lease application also pending last two days… who paid full amount got charger installed already… Hope before today mid night they complete application processing …

my id is in 69XX series and i ordered in Feb how come your is opened for delivery… contact customer care it seems like a glitch.

It’s a software glitch! Don’t worry you will get back your delivery status soon! And kindly don’t be over excited as the deliveries will happen but as per your original schedule!
Hope this info helps!
RGT

1 Like

Finally :green_heart:

Thanks @rajeshkav sir.
I have emailed to digit and autovert about price variation and got clarification from autovert (as mentioned in image)

I have done insurance with Autovert as I heard good feedback from forum users on autovert service.

3 Likes

I still don’t understand, how does this work? I mean if you are saying that insurance is included in the 1.18 lakh payment, then why should it be paid again separately? If it is paid separately, then how is it included in the cost? does the insurance cost get deducted from the 1.18 lakh while making the payment?