Cruise control

That’s exactly what I meant. Gen 2 might not get it

3 Likes

Ya…let’s wait

3 Likes

Anyway, they can restrict the speed limit of the vehicle in different modes. So I think Cruise control is also possible for everyone

4 Likes

Why it’s not possible even when cruse control in infinity E1 which have hub motor.

2 Likes

They have never mentioned it as impossible. They are developing the function to provide a stable update to everyone…

5 Likes

Please give Cruise control

5 Likes

Since Cruise Control was announced in Community Day 2023, I bet it would be in the final stages of testing. Meanwhile, if you need to put more pressure, press the VOTE button on top! :grin:

14 Likes

Just hoping Gen 2 owners get it too. I am doubting it personally though due to motor and controller configuration. But let’s see. Ather doesn’t fail to impress by their unexpected surprised.

4 Likes

Looks like the motor controller needed the update to Cruise Control, so It ‘might’ not be available to Gen 2 and older scooters.

4 Likes

I am pretty sure it wont be available for vehicles below Gen 3 because they mentioned something about roasting many motor controllers to test and especially for Gen 3.

With that saddening thought, I shall still hope and wait as they never fail to give surprises.

Loved the seat one to be precise…hoping for more… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

2021, the year it was posted.

Though not yet put into practise, I hope the public learns about it quickly.

Due to the 20 kilometres I drive on the highway every day, I miss this feature.

3 Likes

Still no updates on thiy

3 Likes

year isnt over yet but hope its around september after 450s launch

8 Likes

Wait and see

3 Likes

Cruise control is the need of the hour. Because everyone may not be too much bothered about the speed the vehicle is cruising, and it might attract unnecessary traffic chellans, violation tickets, to home.

6 Likes

If we get cruise control I think will get better range also

Still not get cruise control

You won’t get it either. Refer to yesterday’s QnA

3 Likes

Which Q/A?

2 Likes
2 Likes