Cruise control

Is there a cruise control feature in 450X…If not available when will the update be provided for it???

5 Likes

There is no such feature and I don’t think this is even being considered.

4 Likes

Do reply @abhishek.balaji, we really need cruise control feature.

7 Likes

It’s not even in the works, Since this is a commuting scooter and Ather Thinks cruise control is not worth it for a city scooter since you will be constantly moving and braking. Here is the future upgrade in works by Ather presented in the Gen 3 presentation.

8 Likes

51, please add this as well to the backlog :slight_smile: @abhishek.balaji

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji we need cruise control

5 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Is there any plan in mind to implement cruise control ?

5 Likes

Press the vote button on top to make this known!

@sajithbos

6 Likes

tommorow I have 170km+ trip to service center,cruise control would have been really helpful to just lock speed at 60 than constantly looking at screen,even in winter nights I dont go above 40kmph and its hard to hold throttle at that constant speed the way Ather just keeps accelarating

11 Likes

And add to that, the throttle grip just resists any kind of twisting which in turn puts strain on the fingers and wrist. After most of my long leisure rides, I would have lill pain in my pinky finger and wrist. Cruise control will be lovely…! :heart:

7 Likes

So this is coming soon :slightly_smiling_face: congrats to all voters

4 Likes

I fear that cruise control and regen options will be available only to gen 3. I hope I am wrong. :blush:

4 Likes

Highly likely. I am not concerned about Regen but cruise control is something i am really hoping as a Gen 2 owner, we will get.

3 Likes

But I think that the team might be working completely on the updated motor controllers and etc…Hope they won’t be considering Gen 2 in this regard. Maybe some small leaks would help us to figure out something :wink:

2 Likes

That’s exactly what I meant. Gen 2 might not get it

3 Likes

Ya…let’s wait

3 Likes

Anyway, they can restrict the speed limit of the vehicle in different modes. So I think Cruise control is also possible for everyone

4 Likes

Why it’s not possible even when cruse control in infinity E1 which have hub motor.

2 Likes

They have never mentioned it as impossible. They are developing the function to provide a stable update to everyone…

5 Likes

Please give Cruise control

5 Likes