Collector's edition Unveil

450 x and 450 plus available to purchase any time. 450 x collectors edition if you preordered the 450x before January 28th 2020 then you are eligible for the collectors edition. Else you can only get 450x or 450 plus .

1 Like

See I am eligible for collector’s edition as I pre-ordered before the unveil. But I had an immediate need of a scooter so I went ahead and purchased my 450. So right now I have a brand new 450(delivery delayed by covid). So if possible I’d like to purchase my series 1 450x directly at March. Wanted to know if it was possible.

Even though we get Series1, we cannot choose for subscription ownership, performance tiers or BT helmet accesories, etc, which ends up in extra ₹ for the first adopters. The other side of getting Series1. :pensive:

Wish Ather would lend a hand here…

4 Likes

If anyone decides to giveaway their Collectors Edition order ID, please let me know. I’ll be happy to have it! :slight_smile:

Design wise I liked the Series 1 but I’m disappointed that I don’t have an option to choose performance tyres in 450x which is designed to perform. I’m not offered any smart accessories neither I’m offered any discounts on those accesories :pensive:

3 Likes

Can’t you buy these later on? Once there unvieled ? Why does a helmet and TPMS HAVE to be bought at the time of delivery?

Idk but feels like the whole premium package. And also since the launch video / unveil did show the helmet.

I’m not complaining about accessories not being offered at the time of delivery. I’m saying about some offers on accessories to be bundled with series 1 edition. No matter when they begin to sell them.

2 Likes

Also you’ll be spending over 450x on a new BT helmet and performance tyers once they are available, while the latter buyers can choose these when they buy the scooter itself

I hope they make a series 1 theme helmets as well. Whose appearance matches with the series 1 450x.

2 Likes

Oh! I get It. But I genuinely think ather woudlnt do that considering they would already be doing quite a bit to make the series 1 stand out

Well the price is still the same right. :confused: You also wanted the accesories discounted with the series 1?

Not the discounts. But you’ll need to buy a helmet when you are getting the scooter and then buy helmet again when BT helmets come out. Same applies for tyers. You have an option to get the performance tyres for free if they were available by the time Series 1 is out to buy.

I believe no. Since you cancelled after the unveil now you wouldn’t be holding an 450x order right. And even after that they ran another set of pre orders for people who ordered collectors edition before 28th and cancelled it and willing to order it again. If you ordered at that time you could get a collectors edition now. If not you may get only 450x or 450 plus or 450.

I miss something i guess. If you haven’t cancelled you can always get one. :yum:

Nevertheless, series 1 is series 1. So let it be in all glory.

1 Like

Didn’t cancel my pre order because it was collector’s edition. Worth the wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I don’t have the “eligible for the collector’s edition” badge for some reason.

2 Likes

Same thing with me. No badge

1 Like

Same here …

If you have pre ordered before 28th Jan, and you have the pre order mail you can always convince ather guys with your stance. Even though you don’t have the badge.

I’ve seen badges roll out slowly. Maybe a manual process.