Collector's edition Unveil

Didn’t cancel my pre order because it was collector’s edition. Worth the wait :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

But I don’t have the “eligible for the collector’s edition” badge for some reason.

2 Likes

Same thing with me. No badge

1 Like

Same here …

If you have pre ordered before 28th Jan, and you have the pre order mail you can always convince ather guys with your stance. Even though you don’t have the badge.

I’ve seen badges roll out slowly. Maybe a manual process.

A post was merged into an existing topic: 450X timelines for your city!

I have preordered in the first two days of opening orders. So I’m guessing badges will be rolled out slowly

@abhishek.balaji What about ce series 2 and 3? When is the unveil of it?

2 Likes

Give them a chance to deliver Series 1 first :).

I hope by the time Series 2 comes, we’ll have a Ather Motorbike or cruiser to pre-book.

1 Like

I have ordered on 8th Jan… even no badge of “eligible for the Collector’s edition”.

1 Like

It had taken a while for “pre-ordered 450x” badge to roll out. Maybe it will take time to update for everyone.

I too don’t have a badge.

Badge is for pre ordered folks only

1 Like

You can all get the badge if you’re eligible. Go to your profile, and set your title :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey abishek,

Some people are getting a colour choice email. I didnt get mine still is there any specific order for that or is it random?

1 Like

Can you check your inbox for an email, maybe it’s gone to promotions or spam? If not, do DM me and I’ll get it sent to you again.

1 Like

Open mail open search type ATHER … U will get it

1 Like

Hi abhishek

I have dmd the order number and email id. I dont have it in any folder

Regards karthik M

Can’t see something called title.

1 Like