Collector's edition Unveil

Same here, only “attended series 1 unveil”

Should be fixed now along with a nice visual indicator that you’re eligible for the Series 1. :smiley:

Screenshot 2020-09-30 at 1.22.58 PM

6 Likes

It would be great if you can get similar one for 450 owners :grin:

1 Like

I also see a badge which says “attended series 1 unveil” but no “eligible for series 1”.

1 Like

You got it now! Can anyone send for me, if my title is visible or not because I’m not able to see it in preference settings

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Introducing Series 1 - the Ather 450X Collector’s edition

@abhishek.balaji can you please fix my badge issue , I ordered my CE on 7th Jan , I don’t see it’s reflecting in my profile.I don’t it’s saying eligible for series 1…

Seems like ather is going to be selling the last batch of 450s just to clear the stock. Not sure about the cities yet. Like they mentioned in January, it will just be 450 plus and 450x going forward.

I would have bought 450 in an instant if it had been made available in Delhi. :sleepy:

Please get me the title as well It still says pre-ordered the 450X. The series one symbol on the dp looks fab though… :smiley::smiley:

Neither i got series 1 title

Still waiting too

Can anyone give instructions on how to get “eligible for series 1” title?

That’s easy. Just wait for it and it’ll be added in the backend.

1 Like

Meanwhile me, the backend

A9eIXCw

24 Likes

Please do update it for me XD

1 Like

Are you doing it manually? That kinda seems harsh :sweat_smile:

Not for everyone, just a few cases where it seems like a bug. By default it should show the title as “Eligible for series 1”. Those who just pre-ordered as “preordered the Ather 450X”, and then “Ather Owner”

2 Likes

@abhishek.balaji My profile dashboard still says Ather 450X and not “Eligible for Series 1”, find below details for your information. Requesting you to do the needful…

Ather 450X
  • ORDER ID25648
  • ORDER DATE14th Jan 2020
  • ORDER STATUSPre-order done
1 Like

I assume getting the email to confirm the Series 1 order is the confirmation and not the badge itself?

Still the same and also my title option vanished from my profile where I previously had one title: Attended Series 1 Unveil, as you can see I have no title on my name now.