[Closed] AMA - 1, Saturday 1 February

with the performance pack pricing, data connectivity features and Ather Grid charging features are already included in it. However, if you choose to avail Ather service features, you’d need to subscribe. That’s of course after the first year of free vehicle servicing that comes with the Collector’s Edition.

1 Like

Last 5 questions, folks!

Also another doubt if I’ve subscribed to only the service plan(for the 450) and I run out of charge and I see an Ather pod nearby, can I charge it by paying a nominal amount??

If we need home charge amt refund ?!
1 year service free ok but I need all features !

@Ather.Team

Nothing planned as of now.

1 Like

Thanks mate, I’m confident that the battery will hold up, I’m just weighing my options but trying to get as much clarity on all the factors.

So 40k approx it is at around 2 years from now for the 450.

1 Like

Hi @sunku.vignesh - Today the access to Ather Grid is free for all, but soon enough the Ather Grid will be chargeable and then you will have a “Pay as you go” option.

2 Likes

@Ather.Team

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/live-ama-1-saturday-1-february/5294/139?u=nikhil.nr

2 Likes

Awesome!!

That’s all folks! Thanks for the questions. We’ll add these Q&As to the FAQs over the next few days. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @bharath5408 - Presently we do not have a home charging reimbursement packs as we go pan-India with the 450X.

2 Likes

The idea was to keep the Ather 450X Plus offering closer to the Ather 450 for customers who seek Ather 450’s specs.

However, if you go for the performance pack subscription model, you’d be able to switch between Plus and Pro and access bluetooth when you’re on Pro.

Since the battery is manufactured by us, when a battery replacement situation comes up we will offer the most cost effective (viable) option.

3 Likes

Hey Bharath, We meant that the Collector’s Edition will not have any new features over and above the 450X. It will only be visually different from the 450X. You will of course get all the features of 450X in that.

On home charging reimbursement, well, we currently do not have a plan wherein we will reimburse the home charging amount. However, if there is a demand for that, we’ll surely consider it.

2 Likes