Clarification Regarding Regen and ESS

Good luck getting a answer for this.

3 Likes

End of this trip…

4 Likes

I guess I am going to tweet saying “Don’t buy Ather, buy an Ola S1 Pro as you will get longer support, for features and updates” and instead of tagging Ather (because I know they won’t reply to it) I will tag Ola Electric, and they will happy share it on their page. Reversal marketing.

8 Likes

Don’t use Eco mode always use sport mode best range best pickup all over best sport mode

6 Likes

I actually don’t get range in sports. So I used smart eco as I gad to cover 80+ km.

That being said I maintained 45-50 speed in eco mode most of the time minus the traffic.

2 Likes

Once full charge use sport mode maintain speed 40 to 50 soft acceleration definitely increase range 120 to 140 Ek bar try kro

1 Like

5 Likes

Smart eco struggles when you have a pillion on climb. RIDE mode works like a charm for both

1 Like

Smarteco turns dumb eco. When you add a pillion.

4 Likes

Its already happening. Both ola and iqube are performing better than Ather :joy:

3 Likes

So Ather fanbois declared that regen is useless in 2w and we don’t need it.

And we are creepy for demanding what was promised.

7 Likes

With s1x ola will go to second spot.

3 Likes

Exactly ,I don’t get in sports mode ,infact getting better results in warp mode

2 Likes

Finally FAQ page updated but accessories page not yet

This is what they have added

logo Vehicle topics Ather 450 Series What is the difference between Ather 450X and Ather 450S?

Compare the two variants here: Ather 450X or Ather 450S

What are the new features introduced in this series?

What’s new in the Ather 450X:

The performance of the Ather 450X in two power variants-2.9 kWh (111 km Certified range) and 3.7 kWh (150 km Certified Range) battery Higher TrueRangeTM with Coasting Regen New Switchgear One-touch reverse Push location from WhatsApp Inter-city Trip PlannerTM Safety features-Emergency Stop Signal, FallSafeTM, Theft & Tow alert 2.0

What all you get in the Ather 450S:

2.9 kWh battery with 115 km Certified Range DeepViewTM display On-board turn-by-turn navigation Safety features-Emergency Stop Signal, FallSafeTM and Theft & Tow alert 2.0 Bluetooth (calls & music), Park AssistTM and AutoHoldTM

What is FallSafeTM and how does it work?

FallSafeTM is a safety feature that cuts off the power supply to the motor in case the rider falls off, and stops the scooter from moving further. As an additional safety layer, both the indicators also start blinking, to alert fellow riders on the road.

You can enable/disable the feature from the scooter dashboard. However, for your safety, we recommend you keep it always on.

Can I purchase an additional charger with the scooter?

Yes, you can.

Ather 450S

When will my Ather 450S get delivered?

The delivery timelines may vary depending on your city and state RTO approvals. Dispatch from our factory will begin in the third week of August.

When can I make the full payment for the Ather 450S?

You can make the full payment starting 11th August ‘23.

In what colours can I buy an Ather?

Ather 450X colours Ather 450S colours

Can I use my existing Ather’s 700W charger to charge the Ather 450S? If yes, how long will it take to recharge?

Of course you can use the old 700W charger as it is compatible with all new Ather scooters. It will take 4 hr 30 min to charge from 0 to 100% and 3 hr 30 min to charge from 0%-80%.

Can I change the model or variant for my existing order?

Yes, you can. Please reach out to the Experience Centre you placed your order at to make the change.

What is the service interval for the Ather 450S?

We recommend you get it serviced every 5000 km.

What is the warranty policy for the Ather 450 series?

Ather scooters come with a warranty of 3 years or 30000 km, whichever comes earlier.

How much warranty do I get on the Ather 450S battery?

You get a warranty of 3 Years or 30000 km, whichever comes earlier. You can upgrade it to 5 years or 60000 km with Ather Battery ProtectTM.

How long does it take to charge the Ather 450S?

Home charging:

0-80% in 6 hr 36 min

0-100% in 8 hr 36 min

Fast charging speed at Ather GridTM is the same as the Ather 450X.

Can I charge my Ather 450S at Ather Grid?

Yes, you can. Ather Grid across the country are now exclusive for Ather scooters.

How much weight can the Ather 450S carry?

Same as the Ather 450X: 150 kg

Will I get Theft & Tow alerts for my Ather 450S?

Yes. You can keep track of your scooter through the Ather AppTM.

Do I get to see the live traffic while navigating?

Ather 450S comes with the turn-by-turn navigation feature which does not support live traffic navigation. You can see live traffic on Ather 450X with Google Maps.

Can I get TPMS installed on the Ather 450S?

Of course you can.

Ather 450X series

What are the two new variants of the Ather 450X?

Ather 450X now comes in 2 power variants - 2.9 kWh battery pack (111 km certified range) 3.7 kWh battery pack (150 km certified range)

What will be the charging speed of the 2.9 kWh Ather 450X at an Ather grid?

You can charge it at a speed of 1.5 km/min (charging speed from 0 to 50% SOC). Be it any Ather model or variant, charging speed at an Ather Grid remains the same for all.

Can I buy a fast charger for the 450S/2.9kWh 450X ?

Yes, you can purchase a 700W charger with any Ather scooter.

If I buy the 450X with 2.9 kWh battery, can I later upgrade to the higher battery?

No, you won’t have that option.

Existing Owners

Can I get the new mudflaps for my existing Ather?

Yes, you can get installed from your nearest Experience Centre at ₹249 plus service charges.

Do I need to purchase the connect plan for the Ather AppTM features?

Ather ConnectTM is complimentary for 3 years (from the date of purchase) if you bought your Ather with the Pro.

logo Grid topics Payments Why do I have to pay for fast charging at Ather GridTM?

We’ve always believed that public charging is a key component for EV adoption and have kept our network free to access since 2018. The flip side of free charging has been that it leads to crowding when riders plug in for long hours. Ather GridTM is designed to give quick top-ups on the go. Now with an extensive community of owners in each city, one of the biggest feedback has been that Ather GridTM should be accessible when required. And to solve for that, charging at Ather GridTM will now be available at a nominal fee of ₹1/min. Charge when you need, at India’s largest two-wheeler fast charging network.

I just bought the scooter and I was told that charging at Ather GridTM is free.

Our fast charging network has been free to access since 2018. However, Ather GridTM will now be available at a nominal fee of ₹1/min.

Owners who have bought an Ather during Ather Electric December in 2022 can continue to fast charge for free until December 2023.

Do all Ather scooters have to pay for fast charging?

No. Paid charging is applicable to Gen2 scooters and beyond.

How much do I have to pay for charging at Ather GridTM?

You’ll have to pay a nominal amount of ₹1/min plus 18% G.S.T. These rates may change depending on your location or offers.

Does the final payment include processing fees?

No, there are no additional charges for the payment made.

How do I pay for the charging session?

Download the Ather AppTM (if you haven’t already) and login with your registered email address. Don’t remember it? Just call our support team at +91-7676600900. Find a charger near you on the app. Charge using the pre-loaded credit limit of ₹100. To continue fast charging at Ather GridTM, clear your dues with standard payment methods.

What is credit limit?

To pay for fast charging at Ather GridTM, you will get a credit limit of ₹100 on your Ather AppTM. With every charging session, this limit will decrease based on the duration of the session.

Once your limit runs out or goes below zero, you can renew it again with standard payment methods and continue fast charging.

I have more than one Ather, how much credit limit do I get?

You will get a credit limit of ₹100 per scooter for up to 3 scooters. This means even if you have more than 3 scooters, you will get a maximum credit limit of ₹300.

Where do I check my balance?

On your Ather AppTM, tap on the charge icon. Then tap on the wallet icon on the top right of the next screen and you’ll see your balance.

What happens once the credit limit is exhausted?

When all of it is used up, clear your dues with standard payment methods to continue using fast charging Ather GridTM fast chargers.

What happens if I do not pay my balance?

You will no longer be able to charge at fast charging Ather GridTM points.

I paid for the sessions and reloaded my credit limit but I still can’t charge at Ather GridTM?

Don’t worry. It can take up to 5 min for the credit limit to be updated. Ensure that your Ather is connected to the network so that it can get payment updates and start charging. Try again after 5 minutes and your Ather will start charging. Still can’t charge? Reach out to us at Ather Support.

I have more than one Ather, how much credit limit do I get?

You will get a credit limit of ₹100 per scooter for up to 3 scooters. This means even if you have more than 3 scooters, you will get a maximum credit limit of ₹300.

I am unable to reload my credit balance due to network issues.

This usually happens when an Ather is parked in a basement with poor network coverage. To reload your credit limit, ensure that your phone and Ather, both have network coverage.

I was overcharged for a session. How do I get a refund?

Share your charging session details with us and we will help you out. Talk to us at +91-7676600900 or report an issue through your Ather AppTM.

6 Likes

This took me 3 business days to read this :triumph::joy:

5 Likes

Cred limit ooof

2 Likes

Today got a reply that those who purchased 450x with pro pack in July and June will get only 1 year Ather Connect.

4 Likes

It is three years.

2 Likes

If you run this on sports, you will get better efficiency and hence better range.

3 Likes

6 Likes