Claiming insurance on accident

Could you give details of model number and approximate price and whether it affects warranty?

Whats no claim bonus.

If u have not claimed insurance in the whole year, when u r paying the premium for next year, they would give bonus for not claiming. Hope thatā€™s clearā€¦

4 Likes

Yup Cristal

Any idea what might be included in those bonuses?

Discount on your insurance premium.

if you have zero-dep insurance, 100% cost is covered. You can have the Zero-Dep for 5 years

I had zero dep.

Wait how is that possible? Which insurance is this? Ask them why were you charged

You should get the entire amount in that case. If you havenā€™t paid the difference, refuse to take the delivery of the bike and talk to your insurance company about same

2 Likes

Me too faced this issue. I was hardly at 15kmph.

I received Go Digit General Insurance from the showroom while purchasing the vehicle. Total Premium ā‚¹ 6,913.55 (including GST). It has add-ons - Parts Depreciation Protect, Covers 2 claims per year, Breakdown Assistance.

What if we donā€™t opt for any of these, can we get 100% depreciation from 2nd year onwards?

I assume the insurance that we get during the purchase is for 1 year accidental + 5 years 3rd party. Can we change the insurance provider from 2nd year for accidental cover?

So you need to renew every year for 0 dep

Yes, the insurance that we get along with the vehicle is valid for 1 year. We can change and renew the insurance with any other 3rd party insurance providers. You can check in Policy Bazaar or Coverfox.

2 Likes

Whats the best 0 dep insurance Which covers Ā to Z without any Hassel

Sadly there is nothing called best insurance.

Infront of me one person got reimbursed for his entire repair with godigit. HDFC ergo did not pay 4k GST.

1 Like

For me, All India Assurance has always been the most satisfying in term of turnaround times & claim amount. Though they do not have cashless services with many major brands

1 Like

Just bring this to your district consumer court. They will get insurance company to pay you full amount. There is nothing that make hdfc ergo to not pay gst amount. If there is a mistake in gst number then ask service center owner to bear that money. You donā€™t have to take that on your shoulder. If they deny just threaten them for consumer court and if they donā€™t listen you just go to court. Try to exercise your rights.

The only issue is the person made the mistake will have to bear it. And it will be significant amount of his monthly salary and I donā€™t wanna do it.