Chintan's Ownership of Ather 450

Hi all!!

I’m very excited to have driven my own Ather 450 for the past one week. The first time I heard about Ather 450 and after I saw the launch event where Tarun was providing all the specifications of the vehicle, the first thought that came to my mind was - Is it real? When I saw the new Experience Centre at Bangalore, I felt the need to have one of my own. Finally, my dream was fulfilled when I got my new Ather 450 on 23 July 2020. I’ve driven just 100kms but I can assure that I’ll be spending more time exploring in and around Chennai with my Ather 450🙂 Special mention to Vikram and Mohan of Ather Team to provide a fantastic overview as well as quick delivery of the vehicle after lockdown🙂 My Ather 450 feels like it swifts on the road when I increase the throttle everytime. Favourite Mode - Sport Mode Speed Achieved - 90 km/hr My favourite part of the journey - Initial pickup🙂 Hip hip hurray to Ather Team for making it a memorable experience with my Ather 450!!! I would love to enjoy many more years with my Ather 450!!:slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, Chintan

6 Likes

Nice review, an update in the offing?

1 Like