Afternoon Ride : Dec 22 Sunday
Assemble Time : 1.00Pm
Start Time : 1.30Pm
Ride Distance : 30 :arrow_up: + 30 :arrow_down: = :repeat: 60Km
Duration : 6 Hours - 6.5 Hours
Start Point : @ Works Guindy
Destination : ECR Muthukadu Backwaters :pushpin:

Ride Route :

:checkered_flag: :motorcycle: @Works - Kathipara Flyover service road - Anna Salai - Little mount metro - Anna university - Madhya Kailash - Tidel Park left - Ecr - Madras Square - Muthukadu :motorcycle::walking_man::construction::end:

15 Likes

It was great fun.Right way to spend a Sunday and kick my range anxiety out of the way.

3 Likes

What a treat to the eyes in watching Ather assembles all of our souls together

3 Likes

Hi Chennai Group Riders!

I would like to support in the charging locations apart from the ather grid for the charging needs.

I have good contacts with the commercial places in Chennai.

So it will be helpful for charging in your rides!

Ride Ather! Save Environment!

Regards
Naveen

2 Likes

Hi I would like to join for the future rides. If you have a WhatsApp Group or something please add me

A post was split to a new topic: Chennai Group ride to Open House!

Hi i will get my dream ather this month How can i join ather WhatsApp travel group.

1 Like

Hi kindly add me in group ride.

1 Like

Hi, I have pre order Ather 450, I am about to make payment before that I want to have a look and feel of the vehicle. Not to make any mistake and repent later. I stay near Medavakkam. Pls let me know anyone from this community who is in and around medavakkam to help me with this. Thanks in advance

Ride #15

Early Morning Ride : Sep 6th Sunday

Start Location : Ather Space

Assemble Time : 4am

Start Time : 4.30am

Ride Distance : 30 :arrow_up: + 30 :arrow_down: = :repeat: 60Km

Duration : 3 - 4 Hours

Destination : ECR Uthandi Beach :pushpin:

Ride Route :

:checkered_flag: :motorcycle: Ather Space - Anna Flyover - Music Academy - Savera - Mahatma Gandhi Statue - Santhome Church - MRC - Jesus Calls - Mgr Janaki College - Durgabai Deshmuk Road - Thiru Vi Ka Bridge - Besant Avenue Road - RE Showroom - Varadachari Rd - MG Road - LB Road - S2 Cinemas - ECR - Uthandi Beach. :motorcycle::walking_man::construction::end:

Wear Helmet :rescue_worker_helmet:

Wear Mask :mask:

Bring Water :droplet:

Have All Bike Documents Ready (In Dashboard & Hard Copy)

No Helmet / No Mask = No Ride

14 Likes

Was checking Google maps timeline during ride day and it accidentally turned out to be symbol A :zap:

9 Likes

Ather Chennai Ride 15 - Photos

14 Likes

Damn! I wish we Bangalore owners had more out of city rides like this. And considering the number of scooters here, it would look like a crazy rally.

6 Likes

Wait for the X. This crowds gonna grow multifold in Chennai that it will look like a rally here itself. :blush:

1 Like

In Bangalore if you ride for 50 km you’ll still be in Bangalore. From our area to Electronic city. :joy:

3 Likes

:joy::man_facepalming:t4::man_facepalming:t4: riding to the other side of the city, can’t even come back, have to charge at the grid :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

where do u stay? I stay at ecity

Near ISKCON

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ather 450 Pre-owned Buy/Sell